PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker's Touchdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wow did the refs ever try to screw the pats on that drive? they tried EVERYTHING to keep us from scoring a td. Thank god welker is so athletic and quick.

I had a feeling when watching that play. Did anyone else feel that the refs kinda just stood there after he caught it and snuck in the corner of the endzone and just thought "well i guess he got in somehow, whatever, touchdown"

I felt like we had to sneak that play by the refs to get 6 points on the board. We had to make it look like we weren't going to score but we do so they don't throw a b.s. flag.

I'm just saying how i felt watching it.

We shouldn't have to feel like we are going to get robbed. The nfl needs to address their bogus refs.

heh...sweet how he beat their bigmouthed punk know-it-all safety...the same clown all these Indy trolls were so sure would shut down the running game, the screens ,the TE's and Welker.

Heh....stupid is too kind of a word to describe these Indy mutts

well no one outside of NE wanted to Pats to win. seems we have to use the raiders motto...us against the world. i have a feeling BB might be telling the players something like that

Sanders should open up a rubber recycling center, what with all those tire tracks up and down his back

Did you see Sanders speer Moss with his helmet on the bomb throw. Moss was already on the ground and Sanders comes in with a helmet to helmet cheap shot. He hit Moss so hard with his helmet he injured himself.

THAT was a disqualification foul...a point I brought up last night...OBVIOUS...the fixed referees made sure they flagged him for a half yard penalty to cover their corrupts ***es

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back