Welcome to PatsFans.com

Welker: 'You don't put Regular Unleaded in a Jet Engine'

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Welker: 'You don't put Regular Unleaded in a Jet Engine'
    By: Ian Logue

So far through four games, Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker is on pace for a record breaking season after yet another big afternoon against the Raiders during New England's 31-19 win over Oakland on Sunday....

2. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +537 / 13 / -12

yeah...just great...here's comes the Patsfans "Sky Is Falling" Whiner Crew tripping over themselves to see who can post "Brady is throwing to Welker too much...THIS IS REAL BAD!!!!!" first...in fact, I think there WAS a scramble immediately after the game with a spate of these type posts in the post game thread...

anyway, yes..it does seem Welker is back to his pre-injury form..it's only four games and I don't want to get crucified by the "it's way too early to say anything!!!!!" crew, BUT, if it's not too early to blast the Pats defense after every game then it sure as crap ain't too early to give Welker the props he deserves.
  3. vuudu

vuudu Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well Joker, I wish Brady will throw so someone else so they too can get a licking once in a while. At this rate, Welker will be too beaten up come end of season.
    I have watched the game again, Ocho was well behind the defense a lot and Brady just keyed on Welker most of the time. I guess Brady does not know when Ocho will drop ....
  4. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, he did try to force a few to Gronk.
  5. neuronet

neuronet Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Never doubt Welker.
  6. FCB02062

FCB02062 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 6 / -6

Rest assured, I'm sure tubby down at Exit 16W will do all he can to "take away" Welker and force Brady to those dangerous, in terms of congestion, seam routes to Gronkowski, etc. NExt week's a game for Chad Johnson to f#cking pick it up....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.