PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker visiting Dolphins

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I'm kind of glad we don't have Browner now he would scramble his brains twice a season.

Welker is done and needs to hang them up. He had about 4-5 more productive years in him before he went to Denver but Manning getting him laid out shortened his career. Welker is going to be drooling onto a bib by the time he's 50.

Like many other Americans he is on to Florida for retirement...

If Dolphins added Welker and Jennings it would be interesting.
Very old roster on the skill position.
Hoping Kid Rid goes to the Skins.

I doubt he is anything other than a training camp cut. He is done.

I'm guessing he got lost on his way to Disney.

Kind of sad end of career for the best slot receiver off all times, burned bridges with the team that projected him to be in the HOF and was dumped like garbage after his contract with the new employer expired. Now is looking for a job to try to end his career in a better way. I hope he does.

Welker is done and needs to hang them up. He had about 4-5 more productive years in him before he went to Denver but Manning getting him laid out shortened his career. Welker is going to be drooling onto a bib by the time he's 50.

Yea its a shame, I remember Colts fans getting absolutely irrate at the idea of Manning exposing his receivers to crippling hits when it's painfully obvious.

Welker would never admit it because he has too much pride, but I wonder if he regrets leaving over a petty argument with BB

I hope for Welkers sake that Miami doesn't sign him to preserve his health, but I hope from a football stand point that they so sign him because Welker isn't going to give us too many fits at his age with his injury history. Jamie Collins was able to cover him just fine 2 years ago, and Welker hasn't gotten any younger since then

Yea its a shame, I remember Colts fans getting absolutely irrate at the idea of Manning exposing his receivers to crippling hits when it's painfully obvious.

Welker would never admit it because he has too much pride, but I wonder if he regrets leaving over a petty argument with BB

What was the argument? Salary related?

I'm sure he was happy after they beat the Pats in the AFCC, but after getting obliterated in the Superbowl by Seattle and then watching the Pats win the Superbowl, I'm sure part of him thinks that.

ray liotta.png

Attachments

• ray liotta.png
    ray liotta.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 1

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back