PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker: "I've made more money than I ever imagined"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I named my dog Wes in his honor... If he doesn't retire a Pat I'd be pretty damn upset

what do you mean.."like" a twat...I thought he's been proven TO BE one...as in "is a twat"...and I apologize to our female members for using such obscene language, but then the only way I know of to describe ""Mr. Assy" is with an obscenity...:confused2:
It's the most polite way I could think of describing LT at this present juncture. I've used up my anger management for the week on captain insano.

"I've made more money than I ever imagined"

"and now I want to make more"...

I'm sure given his positioning and value to us, they'll make a deal, but please don't take one quote and get all broken hearted the first time he tries to bargain, which is his right.

One of the good things about having tons of rookies is that it helps keep payroll down. ;)

i agree with this i think he will take less money to play for the pats but i dont see him takeing say 4 million a year if some outher team is offering 7 million

He's a slot receiver. Pretty valuable in our offense, but doesn't have a huge upside position wise. I'd be surprised if he got any huge offers.

Maybe if he got a ring in 2007, he might be more willing to max out the $$ on his (probably) final contract. Not that losing the SB was a good thing, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes