PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker is the talk of the town

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few things that are completely dumbass in sport talk but this is one of them, as is the idea of trading Brady or getting rid of Belichik, and saying so is hardly over the top or some sort of egregious insult. Additionally the fact that some actually give credence to tweets from opposing fans as though they were some sort of legitimate news is equally dumbass, and that's what started the discussion, and once again saying so is hardly some sort of vile attack. If you wish to personalize that's really your issue, as i never did.

You call people who disagree with you dumbasses. I think that's pretty ******* personal.

You call people who disagree with you dumbasses. I think that's pretty ******* personal.

Do I think you are a dumbass?

No.

Do I think that treating a tweet from a jet fan as serious news is really dumbass?

Yes.

Do i think the idea of trading Welker is beyond stupid and truly dumbass?

Yes.

Hope that clears things up.

Do I think you are a dumbass?

No.

Do I think that treating a tweet from a jet fan as serious news is really dumbass?

Yes.

Do i think the idea of trading Welker is beyond stupid and truly dumbass?

Yes.

Hope that clears things up.

That was always clear. What's also clear is that you're so personally invested and so completely overwrought by the very idea that you have absolutely zero respect for anyone who would dare to idly speculate about how that might transpire and you can't stop yourself from crapping all over them and calling them dumbasses.

Take a chill pill or go away.

That was always clear. What's also clear is that you're so personally invested and so completely overwrought by the very idea that you have absolutely zero respect for anyone who would dare to idly speculate about how that might transpire and you can't stop yourself from crapping all over them and calling them dumbasses.

Take a chill pill or go away.

lmao-take your own advice. People have a right to call something incredibly stupid when it is just that, and this is.

Stop quoting townes please. I like it better when I don't see his posts.

Grabs Popcorn :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye