PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker has torn rotator cuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) the original source Big Rips reported it as "torn rotator cuff" which is not a minor tear by any stretch of the word.

I don't know how much clearer I can be, you are WRONG. "Torn rotator cuff" means a tear in the rotator cuff and has 0 indication of the severity, period. Call up any orthopedic surgeon and ask him/her with "torn rotator cuff" means.

2) Welker has been receiving treatment at MGH which is elite when it comes to surgery.

This is not surprising nor does it imply ANYTHING about the injury. Arthroscopic surgery is not some dumb surgery that anyone can perform. Did you read ANY of the links that I posted? Mini-open or full arthroscopic surgery can (and are) used to repair rotator cuff tears, anywhere from minor to major tears. They are still SURGERY and you still want a skilled professional performing the surgery.

3) He was treated by the same doctor who did Maroney's torn labrum.

So what?

You probably will disagree, but those are the facts I base my decision on, and unless clearly proven wrong, will continue to maintain that distinction.

You were proven wrong already, you simple refuse to believe anything but your own uninformed opinion. The facts you throw out do not follow with your "logical inference" and if you believe they do you need to study up on logic AND basic medical terms.

The truth of this stupid argument that you have prolonged with an unwillingness to waver from your proven wrong "opinion" is the following.

Your first assertion is that he had a major tear and he had open surgery. I have proven that none of the facts lead to that conclusion. You turn a blind eye and refuse to read any evidence given to you.

Your second assertion is that because he had surgery it will extend his rehabilitation time for his knee. You were proven wrong here as well because the healing timeframe for even open rotator cuff surgery is the SAME as the timeframe to which he can begin plyometrics.

You are wrong, plain and simple. There's really no debating it. The only fact is that he had rotator cuff surgery and no one here knows what type of surgery or how major a tear he had.

I don't know how much clearer I can be, you are WRONG. "Torn rotator cuff" means a tear in the rotator cuff and has 0 indication of the severity, period. Call up any orthopedic surgeon and ask him/her with "torn rotator cuff" means.

Your unbridled arrogance is amusing to me. You need to look up the definition for "torn."

torn |tôrn|
past participle of tear.
tear 1 |te(ə)r|
verb ( past tore |tôr|; past part. torn |tôrn|)
1 [ trans. ] pull or rip (something) apart or to pieces with force

Your unbridled arrogance is amusing to me. You need to look up the definition for "torn."

torn |tôrn|
past participle of tear.
tear 1 |te(ə)r|
verb ( past tore |tôr|; past part. torn |tôrn|)
1 [ trans. ] pull or rip (something) apart or to pieces with force

How the HECK can you not understand that a SMALL (or minor) tear is still a TORN rotator cuff? You are either intentionally being a jerk or you need your morning coffee. It's funny that you call me arrogant, but I'm giving you factual information that you for some weird reason refuse to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back