PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker - great article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that Welker will be my favorite player very soon......here comes another jersey!

When my son's born in November he'll have a nice Welker jersey waiting for him. Barring injury, Welker's going to be an absolute steal. Just look at what he did on a team with nothing even resembling an offense...and now he has Brady, Moss, Brady, Maroney, Stallworth, Brady, Watson, and Brady.

Oh, and Tom Brady.

When my son's born in November he'll have a nice Welker jersey waiting for him. Barring injury, Welker's going to be an absolute steal. Just look at what he did on a team with nothing even resembling an offense...and now he has Brady, Moss, Brady, Maroney, Stallworth, Brady, Watson, and Brady.

Oh, and Tom Brady.

Uhhhhh....:confused:

Who's the other Brady?

I think he is just emphasizing that Tom Brady is good. I am not even sure if he meant Kyle Brady at all, just repeating Tom Brady. that is just a guess though.

Uhhhhh....:confused:

Who's the other Brady?

Oswlek--here's a translation:

"Just look at what he did on a team with nothing even resembling an offense...and now he has Tom Brady, Moss, Tom Brady, Maroney, Stallworth, Tom Brady, Watson, and Tom Brady.

Oh, and Tom Brady."

Yes and yes. :D

Stupid Kyle Brady...

Oswlek--here's a translation:

"Just look at what he did on a team with nothing even resembling an offense...and now he has Tom Brady, Moss, Tom Brady, Maroney, Stallworth, Tom Brady, Watson, and Tom Brady.

Oh, and Tom Brady."

If he was the only Brady I might have gotten the joke. :mad: :p

Sorry about that.

Did I mention Tom Brady?

If he was the only Brady I might have gotten the joke. :mad: :p

Sorry about that.

Did I mention Tom Brady?

Well, we can give one of those Bradys to Kyle. I'm sure he'll throw some nice blocks for W2 during the season. :D

Darned labradors, always barfing when they fetch.

Welker reaches out to kids with clinic
http://newsok.com/article/3070170
Welker's clinic brought in more than 300 children from areas where youth sports facilities are often run down and youth sports programs are either lacking proper equipment or nonexistent.

The 83 Foundation has already committed to refurbish and/or construct several football fields in communities in OKC and surrounding areas. The foundation also is going to provide uniforms and pads and fund a youth football league.

Welker never had such deficiencies growing up, but with his brother, Lee, and sister-in-law, Sarah, working as teachers and bearing witness to some of the kids on the less-green side of the fence, Welker decided to get involved and lend a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back