PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker explains the snow angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently it was a tribute to his niece, according to an interview on DanPatrick.com (about 26' in).

On catching passes from Cassel: "You kinda have to talk to him, like, 'Dude, are you kidding me? I'm five yards away. Quit, you know, drilling at me in the face mask.'" But he did appreciate Cassel's accuracy.

He even gets some cracks in on Tom Brady. :)

DanPatrick.com interview

Last edited:
I like when he was asked about the Ryan Clark hit... he explained that running crossing routes, there are times you expect to get clocked. He said on that particular play he really did not think he would be hit because the ball was tipped and nowhere near him. Sounds like he's not a fan of Mr. Clark.

I like when he was asked about the Ryan Clark hit... he explained that running crossing routes, there are times you expect to get clocked. He said on that particular play he really did not think he would be hit because the ball was tipped and nowhere near him. Sounds like he's not a fan of Mr. Clark.

Everyone besides Goodell and the Steelers are not a fan of Clark

Apparently it was a tribute to his niece, according to an interview on DanPatrick.com (about 26' in).

I wonder how that conversation went: "Hi honey that TD I caught that made it 28-0 in a meaningless game against a team that quit was for you."

Thanks uncle Wes. Can we get that motel room now?

I wonder how that conversation went: "Hi honey that TD I caught that made it 28-0 in a meaningless game against a team that quit was for you."

Thanks uncle Wes. Can we get that motel room now?

Sorry. Should have been clearer--his niece who had just been born. So that conversation won't be happening for a while. :) [Welker quipped, "I hope she appreciates it, cause she's never getting a gift that expensive again. ;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back