PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker complains that Brady works too hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man! That ruins the illusion of Brady for me! I always thought he was slacking- going soft with all that international travel and having a supermodel for a wife, and the kids, and all those parties?

NEWSFLASH! Welker and Brady at odds over training routine! Patriots DOOMED!

Heh... I always hate that space between the end of the rookie mini camp and the start of training camp. ;)

Aw man! That ruins the illusion of Brady for me! I always thought he was slacking- going soft with all that international travel and having a supermodel for a wife, and the kids, and all those parties?

Now you really know it's Welker who is into all that stuff, then again the Playboy Mansion picture should have tipped us all off :D

Im concerned about Welker.

You never heard him complain about parking when Heffner said " Cmon, Wes, I want you to meet just one more girl." And, then he wound up meeting 10 more.

That was fine.

Im concerned about Welker.

You never heard him complain about parking when Heffner said " Cmon, Wes, I want you to meet just one more girl." And, then he wound up meeting 10 more.

That was fine.

Wes didn't have to worry about parking that night. ;)

Well, the people who say that Brady has lost his passion for football and does not work as hard as used to have damning proof now. It is quite clear that Brady cares more about overworking Welker than preparing for the upcoming season.

They must get rid of that lockerroom cancer.

Maybe Welker should work harder

All the comments I have read from Welkers camp make me even more optimistic.

What I gathered

He was running around doing drills with the kids

he has been catching footballs with Tom

The media asked if that meant standing still or running routes he ducked and the media laughed

Then as they asked more questions he basically said he was running routes with tom and Tom would keep saying one more one more

Wes says everyone tells him he is pushing it to hard but he says he is careful not to hurt it cause if you do you got to shut it down (translation he hasn't been hurting and pushing harder than maybe he should)

what this adds up to nobody knows (well maybe a few BB, WES...) but I am not gonna count him out for the start of the season or even some point during camp/preseason.

Last edited:
Bradys a locker room cancer, cut him.

We can try and trade him sure, but his contract is up so after this uncapped year of trying to trade him, we can just let him walk. No biggie.

We can try and trade him sure, but his contract is up so after this uncapped year of trying to trade him, we can just let him walk. No biggie.

Maybe we can get a 6th round compensatory pick for him that way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots