PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker and the Fans on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all he did for this team/origination...people are acting like ******* about the whole situation....

Re: Re: Welker and the Fans on Sunday

For all he did for this team/origination...people are acting like ******* about the whole situation....

What did he do exactly? Welker can eat a bag of d@##s......hope he gets his arse kicked and I will boo that dude and enjoy it

Do not like him. Would not cheer him. Wish him ill in Denver.

When he retires, maybe we'll be cool.

I could never forgive him for the SuperBowl drop

And the drop in the 3rd quarter of the AFCCG was also incredibly bad for us. I believe we win that game and go to the SuperBowl again if he makes that easy catch and we continue our drive.

And the drop in the 3rd quarter of the AFCCG was also incredibly bad for us. I believe we win that game and go to the SuperBowl again if he makes that easy catch and we continue our drive.

Pretty much this.

I could never forgive Brady for that Super Bowl safety..............

I could never forgive Assante Samuel for dropping that interception...........

I could never forgive Rodney Harrison for that Tyree catch..................

I could never forgive Kevin Faulk for getting the 4th and 2 but not by enough to have the officials give it to them..............

I could never forgive Richard Seymour for not wrapping Eli up enough to get the call....................

I could never forgive Walt Coleman for............

Actually Walt is forgiven.

I can't forgive the Patriots for putting themselves in positions to win championships but not winning every one.

Rooting for this team sucks, better to root for the Lions, at least they don't lose big games..........................

Do not like him. Would not cheer him. Wish him ill in Denver.

When he retires, maybe we'll be cool.

I am sure he will be thrilled you forgave him.

How decent of you.

I am sure he will be thrilled you forgave him.

How decent of you.

It's unlikely, so I wouldn't go jumping the gun on my decency any time soon.

so, you cant forgive every player on the defense that proceeded to give up the winning score, right?:rolleyes:

so, you cant forgive every player on the defense that proceeded to give up the winning score, right?:rolleyes:

It's sad that probably 25% or more pats fans believe this

So we are supposed to be happy when our ex star player goes to a rival threatening our status for a bye in the playoffs and cheer for him??? When its game time, I will boo him. He is trying to help us lose. And we are supposed to be happy about him?

He had to make 1 catch in NE, and he helps his case for canton. He did a lot, but what counts most, helping win championships, he failed to help win one.

Why does anyone here think that Welker would care if the crowed booed or cheered him?!?! Either way he'll have a smile on his face. If he gets cheered, he'll feel good about it, and if he gets booed he'll just put that weasel smile on his face, knowing he has done what's best in his interest.

In either case, this is not Manning's homecoming in Indy. Welker is a little douchy (good) slot receiver, who has moved on. He didn't start his career as a Patriot, nor will he finish it as one. Any way you look at it, the Pats were just another team he played with. If he cared so much about this organization, he would still be in Patriots uniform tonight. We didn't cut him, trade him, etc. He chose to leave, so as a Pats fan, I don't give a rat's ***** about that little punk. Not like Denver offered him a mega deal. If anything, he signed with them for less money. He just didn't like it here, and so he moved on. I won't be feeling bad for him, and I certainly wouldn't hold my breath if Arrington laid a good lick on him to take him out of the game tonight.

But the bottom line here is that Welker cares about the Pats as much as we care about Manning. He doesn't give a *****. I'm sure he was licking his chops all season long, waiting for this match up tonight. Beating the Pats at home, in front of Patriots fans, and sticking it to BB, would be his ultimate dream as a Bronoco (followed by winning a SB with the donkeys....)

So yeah.... FU Welker.

My problem with Welker is not that he left, I was ready for that, but rather how he left and where he went to. I don't fault players for chasing money especially in the NFL, but he basically left New England, his home for 6 years, and bolted for Denver for the same money. And mind you the Broncos are probably are biggest threat to get to the super bowl. And we should cheer him???

Manning is one of the regions mortal enemies. Just as Lebron is, and Boston booed the hell out of Ray Allen when he came back. Why does Welker deserve special treatment?

I plan to give him one cheer, and then I hope he is ineffective and we don't have to boo or cheer him for the rest of the game. In fact, I was hoping that he was going to be in street clothes on the sideline because of his concussion. Then I could cheer him all I wanted. Now that he is playing, he is the enemy after that first catch.

he gets a half a clap....

images

I'll cheer for him once because he was a great player on the pats, but after that he will be booed he is now on a different team in witch we need to beat.

Did you hear the conversation he had with Bruschi?

The one thing he mentioned (about the differences between NE & Denver) was "the media having 15 guys waiting for you to slip uo, just a little bit" and Denver has just a little bit of a different feel.

Now that we are surprised, but nice to hear him condemn the mediots we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes