PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker and Gronk nominated for Madden Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gronk Needs YOUR Vote!

No no no no no no no no no no and no. The dilemma we face is this; Madden's first round is two players from the same team facing off with each other. Who do we pick? :confused:

Sorry Wes :p

Last edited:

why in the world do we want gronk on the cover of a game that is a curse for anybody on it...

No! The curse is real....maybe we can get Gronk and Welker DQ'd in the first round.

I typically don't believe in curses, but the coincidences of injuries and down years to Madden Cover players is far too prevalent to ignore.

I recommend that EVERYONE vote multiple times for Tim Tebow!

I typically don't believe in curses, but the coincidences of injuries and down years to Madden Cover players is far too prevalent to ignore.

I agree 100%.

I don't usually buy into that stuff either, but there's too much smoke to think there's no sign of fire.

I can't see any reason for Pats fans to even consider it. There's absolutely zero benefit. Yet some knuckleheads will still be voting to try and see their favorite player on the cover of a damn video game.

I must be getting old :eek:

Re: Madden 13 Cover Vote

Every good Patriots fan should vote for either Terrell Suggs, Ray Rice, Victor Cruz, Jason Pierre Paul, or Darrelle Revis. Leave Sanchez alone as the Jets can only get better if he is out for the year. :D

I don't usually buy into that stuff either, but there's too much smoke to think there's no sign of fire.

Yeah...

Or football players get injured a lot.

I mean it's fun to pretend there's a curse or whatever, but to actually believe in a real connection...?

Seriously, NFL 2K5 is where it's at.

In terms of sheer playability and enjoyability of a game, nothing has matched Tecmo Bowl '91.

QFT. Thankfully with a good emulator you can still play Tecmo Bowl on your computer.

Yeah...

Or football players get injured a lot.

I mean it's fun to pretend there's a curse or whatever, but to actually believe in a real connection...?

Not just injuries, Mr. Fune-kay..

A lot of those players had awful seasons the next yr, and still played.

Personally, I certainly wouldn't want to see one of our players on that damn cover.

I don't really believe in the "madden curse" so I'll go with Gronk. He broke a butt load of records this year. He deserves it.

the madden curse is the one real curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back