PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the real offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The next 6 weeks, there is nothing going on.. Its the longest lull in the nfl offseason... The only good thing going on, is the weather is nice, and it gets you thru until july 28th when the season begins.. Training camp i think is the offical kickoff to the season.. But for now enjoy the offseason, read a book, go see batman dark knight next month, see springsteen at the medowlands, watch the celts win the championship this week.. Because the Pats are shut down till July 28th..

Who said July 28? My best guess is July 25.

Last edited:
This is a good time to relax. Sure it's boring and I wouldn't take it over the regular season for a second, nor can I wait for training camp to start. But once the season starts, I enjoy a win the night of the game, maybe Monday, then by Tuesday I'm stressed out over the next game. I love football season but I'm enjoying the calmness of the offseason and I don't think I'm emotionally ready for the craziness to begin just yet.

My work days are going to be extremely long. :mad:

Now is the time to start brushing up on fantasy football and hitting some good waterparks with the kids.

We could use some decent topics on the board to kill a workday, though. :D

i thought that July was the REAL training camp where players wear protected gears and August was PRE SEASON games?

We could use some decent topics on the board to kill a workday, though. :D

That's what all the "X Reporter from Y source says Pats are teh suxx0rz" threads are for ;)

NFL network...season never ends.

NFL network...season never ends.
Yeah, but they keep showing garbage this time of year. They show that superbowl ad (we knew ... in that huddle ... daddy, we're world champions ... it was a special moment ... those three words .... we did it ....) every four or five minutes 24/7

NFL network has gotten incredibly hard to watch these past months with nothing new going on.

NFL network has gotten incredibly hard to watch these past months with nothing new going on.

Saw the classic game they have tonight, ravens jags with tony banks... AGH.. give me the last game in the orange bowl as a classic game please..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back