PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the new forum!

Nicely Done! Works Great On Mobile!

This look cool... thanks for all the work

Wow! It'll take a while for my eyes to adjust! :D Very slick looking! I know I could hunt the info down, but will I be able to customize the font or such?

Yeah this seems to be pretty good on mobile. Way better than the previous version.

If the "ignore member" feature works as it seems to be doing right now, that'll be a nice touch.

It a very hetero kind of way, I have to wonder just how big Deus' Ignore List really is.. :eek:

And are Ignore Lists really intended to be a shield that all the self-described "aggressive style posters" can hide behind as they get away with ignoring any and all social cues from their "peers" to communicate in a less insulting and instigating manner?

I really hope that some of these new feature's Ian is talking about include a "Dude, you're being unnecessarily insulting" button as well. :)

This'll take a bit of getting used to like most new things ...
Agreed - I must be getting old. At least I made it on, and it does look pretty cool! My avatar looks fuzzy, but of course I think it took me 4 years to add one...

Agreed - I must be getting old. At least I made it on, and it does look pretty cool! My avatar looks fuzzy, but of course I think it took me 4 years to add one...
Deb, the pixels in your avatar are too few...you have 50 by 50...you have to increase the pixels to 200 x 200...if you don't know how to do this I'll do it then givwe you the new avatar in a PM

Looks good Ian. Now I just need to get used to the new layout. :)

Deb, the pixels in your avatar are too few...you have 50 by 50...you have to increase the pixels to 200 x 200...if you don't know how to do this I'll do it then givwe you the new avatar in a PM
Say what now? LOL, Joker, I told you, four years to install the one I have, and even that was by accident I think. If you have a moment to send me one, I will try to make you proud & install it!

Any chance you're going to move towards having the forum take up available screen real estate as opposed to the fixed width you have now? It's weird how now it just takes up roughly 50% of my available screen real estate on a 24" monitor. It's always been that way so maybe that's a design choice but it seems very limited.

The blue background taking up 50% of my screen is just weird.

Any chance you're going to move towards having the forum take up available screen real estate as opposed to the fixed width you have now? It's weird how now it just takes up roughly 50% of my available screen real estate on a 24" monitor. It's always been that way so maybe that's a design choice but it seems very limited.

The blue background taking up 50% of my screen is just weird.

press Ctrl and + and the white block will expand to negate the blue

press Ctrl and + and the white block will expand to negate the blue

lmao, grandpa mode isn't what I was talking about. But I thank you nonetheless, kind sir etc.

Is there a way to make me more handsome/attractive? Something in the vein of a popular teenage sex figure from one of those "Tiger Beat" magazines from the 80s? Or possibly replace my wife with a sweet Kate Upton pic on my arm? How about adding about 20lbs of muscle to my frame?

Do your thing, Kerr.

While we're discussing the new forum, does anyone know if we're still able to edit posts after we've hit the "submit" button?
The amount of mistakes that I make increase with age. I do my best proofreading after the fact. Thanks.

Lovely forum!

While we're discussing the new forum, does anyone know if we're still able to edit posts after we've hit the "submit" button?
The amount of mistakes that I make increase with age. I do my best proofreading after the fact. Thanks.

As a chronic Thurberian self-editor, I can vouch that we can Edit our posts after hitting edit in these new forums!

Its just that our long ingrained muscle-memory will do us no good (damn button is in a different spot!). ;)

Loving the new style!

Yes you can edit, there should be an edit link just right of the timestamp (at the bttom of the post). Same place as you find the report function on others posts.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back