Welcome to PatsFans.com

Welcome to the most quiet time of the yr..

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

With Mini camps history, the next 6 weeks is a time that well could be good and bad for some.. Bad because its the longest drought of non pats news, and nothing will be going on till July 27... Good is because you could take a break and get caught up on all the things you need to get done, before one of the best season's that we as Pats fans are about to witness..
  2. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

It's pretty dismal. Even Mike Reiss takes a vacation this time of year.

I think I'll spend the time working in fantasy draft strategy and dreaming of my November trip to Foxborough.

Oh, and reacquainting myself with my wife, spending time with kids etc etc
  3. zippo59

zippo59 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I really wish they would put another episode of NFL Replay on the NFL Network On Demand. I've watched the Chiefs-Rams game about five times. I can practically recite the plays before they happen.
  4. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +420 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Let's see ... I've got the playoff games vs. Jets and Chargers and Oakland snow bowl on my DVR, plus the America''s Game segments on SB 36 and 38 (or is it 39 -- which one are we waiting on?) ... Got Three Games to Glory 1, 2 and 3 ... Got NFL Network ... Still gonna be a long, hot six weeks. :eek:
  5. zippo59

zippo59 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'll be going to the beach a lot to help pass the time.:cool3:
  6. rayyu882

rayyu882 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm a F1 fan, which fill into this period nicely... also following the Sox now! The only drought time for me is Feb to March! :)
  7. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Oh how spoiled we've all become. It wasn't long ago that we got excited to just hear that NFL music come back on the tv because there was nothing on at all from post draft till preseason!!! But I hear you zippo, if I listen to one more of those same commercials they run over and over, I think I'll go nuts!!!!
    Time to get some outside work done!
  8. PatsMyBoyz!

PatsMyBoyz! Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got excited a few weeks ago when I saw my first commercial for Sunday Night Football.
    This year the lull's gonna be even worse-I'm just SO psyched,more so this year than any other I think,and it's going to be awesome having this site and everyone on it to hang out with during all those jonesing times:rocker:
    thankyouthankyouthankyou
  9. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +33 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

Yep, it is that time of year where we try to find a "balance" with our obsession. I really enjoy the banter and various perspectives, I will be back when training camp opens.

Back to the real world, yardwork, new baby coming in 4 weeks. Honestly I didn't plan for our daughter to be due in early July but I will take it!

Have a good summer folks.
  10. PatsMyBoyz!

PatsMyBoyz! Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Same to you,and CONGRATULATIONS!!