PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to Mile High Stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
Bronco fans take pride in being the NFL's most hated team. Ya see, that's what happens when you are the BEST!

The Best? Last time I checked, the BEST team in the NFL is always the Super Bowl CHAMPIONS.

pats1 said:
The Best? Last time I checked, the BEST team in the NFL is always the Super Bowl CHAMPIONS.

He's an idiot. Just add him to your ignore list.

Are Bronco's trolls so stupid they don't realize that Mile High Stadium was torn down in 2002?

Maybe someone should tell them today's game is being played at Invesco Field, lest they be driving around all day looking for Mile High Stadium.

JoeSixPat said:
Are Bronco's trolls so stupid they don't realize that Mile High Stadium was torn down in 2002?

Maybe someone should tell them today's game is being played at Invesco Field, lest they be driving around all day looking for Mile High Stadium.

Yeah, just wait 'til we get them at Sullivan Stadium.

BusterTBronco said:
The air is THIN!

Ya can't BREATHE!

The overweight, out of shape, TUBBOS on your defense will be SUCKING WIND as they get their mouths smashed in by our ELITE running game!

That is nothing but a myth. Invesco is at 5,280 feet. The cabin that I stay at in Colorado is at 9,600 feet. It takes me exactly one day to get accustomed to the air at that altitude and I am the furthest thing there is from a fine tuned athlete. The altitude myth is something that fans like you who have no real confience in your team use as a false sense of security. Keep clinging to it like a blanket though as long as it makes you feel better.

BusterTBronco said:
And welcome to beautiful Colorado!

Let me acquiant the visitors with a few simple FACTS important to keep in mind during their visit.

The air is THIN!

Ya can't BREATHE!

The overweight, out of shape, TUBBOS on your defense will be SUCKING WIND as they get their mouths smashed in by our ELITE running game!

And, lastly, don't forget about our WORLD CLASS FANS who will have spent the entire day drinking Coors (and other assorted beverages) and will make Tom Brady's life miserable. (remember this phrase: IN-COM-PLETE!)

Enjoy your visit! and Ya'll come back now!

Another person that puts shame to real Bronco fans.

I'm sorry but you've only made one point. The air is thin, however I doubt it takes that long to get accustomed to it. When I was in Denver for the game against the Raiders I couldn't tell any difference(sp?). AND I HAVE ASTHMA! Plus there isn't such thing as Mile High Stadium anymore. In fact I'm pretty sure it's the parking lot for INVESCO Field.

Last edited:
BTB, you are such a freakin' tool!!!! Tubbos??? Sucking wind??? Think what you want, Biatch, when the elite running game is shut down and Jake the Mistake starts drilling his passes between the numbers of the Pats DB's, come back here and bring that weak sucking wind crap!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, Coors sucks!!!!! Sam Adams is the beer to drink when watching the game!!!!

Last edited:
LiquidBlue said:
Another person that puts shame to real Bronco fans.

I'm sorry but you've only made one point. The air is thin. But there isn't such thing as Mile High Stadium anymore. In fact I'm pretty sure it's the parking lot for INVESCO Field.

You apparantly live there so you can tell me. Is the air really that thin? Like I said we stay at 9,600 feet when we're up there and by the time I wake up the next morning I don't even notice a difference. I'm not in even decent shape by any stretch of the imagination either.

huskeralk said:
You apparantly live there so you can tell me. Is the air really that thin? Like I said we stay at 9,600 feet when we're up there and by the time I wake up the next morning I don't even notice a difference. I'm not in even decent shape by any stretch of the imagination either.

Read my edit.

LiquidBlue said:
Read my edit.

dude, those video clips are really annoying. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
fleabassist1 said:

Make him "dead to you". I did.

BusterTBronco said:
And welcome to beautiful Colorado!

Let me acquiant the visitors with a few simple FACTS important to keep in mind during their visit.

The air is THIN!

Ya can't BREATHE!

And, lastly, don't forget about our WORLD CLASS FANS who will have spent the entire day drinking Coors (and other assorted beverages) and will make Tom Brady's life miserable. (remember this phrase: IN-COM-PLETE!)

Enjoy your visit! and Ya'll come back now!

No, no, you dork! It's Invesco Field at Mile High!

Same degree of accuracy as your previous posts, I see!

fleabassist1 said:

I don't see what's so annoying about them. On a scale of 1-10 how annoying is my sig? Some people take message boards way too seriously. This isn't real life here.

BusterTBronco said:
Welcome to Mile High Stadium!

You're in our element now, biatch!

And we WILL destroy you.

Dude. I see that you're a fellow Broncos fan. But please. STFU! And it's INVESCO FIELD. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. How long have you been a Broncos fan? 1 month? Oh you jumped on the bandwagon. I see.

Hope ya'll enjoyed your visit to Mile High Stadium!

Ya'll come back, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye