PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome To Life On The Second Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats had the biggest playoff choke of all time. The Colts biggest choke was in 05 against Pitt. Correct me if I am mistaken, but I don't believe that the Colts were favored(in Vegas) in the two games against NE during their Super Bowl runs. My guess is that you are referring to these games as two of their choke jobs. Sure, the Colts have had their share of chokes, but so have the Pats. It's not 04 anymore, and the Pats are just like any other good team in the AFC right now. How bout the game ending interception by Brady in the AFCCG, or the debacle in 05 in Denver. Just saying.
Assuming your definition of choke is the heavy favorite losing to the underdog nobody thought would win, then the biggest choke (upset) of all time NFL history was by far the Jets beating the Colts in Super Bowl 3.

Assuming your definition of choke is the heavy favorite losing to the underdog nobody thought would win, then the biggest choke (upset) of all time NFL history was by far the Jets beating the Colts in Super Bowl 3.

Touche....

Re: Defense Exposed For What They Really Are

Face it, the Patriot defense is not prime time.

More...

Just look how NFL flexed out Pats Vs Phins 8:20pm for Minny & Favre.
Pushing Favre possible MVP candidate rightfully so (typical Jets move) Its been awhile since (with Brady) Pats were an afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down