Welcome from The Tiger Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochmed Jones

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Auburn-LSU.

Should be a very interesting game. Can't wait to see the LSU defense vs. the Auburn offense. Should be very physical when both are out there.

Lots of good players to discuss but the LSU corners #14 and #7 are amazing and worth watching this week.

Auburn-LSU.

Should be a very interesting game. Can't wait to see the LSU defense vs. the Auburn offense. Should be very physical when both are out there.

Lots of good players to discuss but the LSU corners #14 and #7 are amazing and worth watching this week.

Love the "Honey Badger" Tyrann Matthieu (#7). He's only a soph. and is the closest thing to Ed Reed you see on a college football field. He just makes plays all over the damn field. Claiborne good too. Have a good weekend. Two weeks until the Big Shootout. Both teams have a bye on the 29th. I expect an LSU beatdown as a pay back for last year when Auburn ran for a ton of yards on them.

I'm kind of interested in the UNC/Clemson game from a prospects angle. I want to see how some of UNC's over-hyped prospects(IMO) stand up against an explosive offense. Sammy Watkins the freshman wr for Clemson is the next Larry Fitzgerald. And, a tad faster.

Love the "Honey Badger" Tyrann Matthieu (#7). He's only a soph. and is the closest thing to Ed Reed you see on a college football field. He just makes plays all over the damn field. Claiborne good too. Have a good weekend. Two weeks until the Big Shootout. Both teams have a bye on the 29th. I expect an LSU beatdown as a pay back for last year when Auburn ran for a ton of yards on them.

A lot of people here are thinking the same way as far as revenge.

GBN has Claiborne going in the first round of their latest mock.

It will be interesting to see how the LSU corners do when they play Arkansas later this year. Wilson is a good QB in training and I think he will challenge them.

Fyi, The OT for LSU, Faulk? is huge! Wow!

Honey Badger and S. Ware their rb suspended for smoking synthetic weed. Geez guys. At least get the real stuff. Another db suspended too. Not Claiborne.

Quick update:

Things down here are AMPED up to the max. LSU players are being beat over the head with what happened last year by the coaches, fellow students and media.

The suspensions that came down this week have created an us against the world mentality.

I think the mad hatter needs to focus his team before they leave the reservation altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes