PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weird Patriots Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
First my disclaimer; I have been lurking for a good while now; so few may know my opinion is that "THE SKY IS NOT FALLING" and that this dream seems 180 degrees out of whack of what I think but......

I dreamt I was watching NE playing a game on TV with my brother (unusual enough since we are 6000 miles apart) and I say to my brother

"This is just total B-S; New England losing to the Patriots" [huh what is going on I think as I dream this]

Then my dream focuses in on the screen and it shows NE at the top 11 pts and "Indianapolis Patriots" 24 [should be an Indy home game then; but I note that it is an outdoor stadium]

Then I focus on the ongoing play. Dillon is lined up in the TE position next to Light and there is another unidentified HB behind brady. [what kind of alignment is this???]

Dillon just kind of falls over; like he cant hold himself in a 3pt stance. Brady walks over toward him and is yelling and screaming waving his arms like Pay-me-a-ton and Dillon just stares up and kind of shrugs and acts like he can't get up on his own.

Brady then gets the snap and just whips it off Dillon still lying on the ground. The refs let the play go live (despite all the movement) and everybody is chasing after the ball which has now gone from the 40 back to inside the 20. Brady and Neal end up fighting with a couple of Indy 'Patriots' players to recover the ball. As they recover the ball for 4th and 40 I wake up screaming in bed.

Now you could analyze this and say:
I was upset that the Dolts stole A.V. - and think they will steal everything to include the name and stadium.
I think Dillon is now too old & will be useless in future.
I think that Brady will be human and become a mediocre QB.

BUT I MOST INTENSELY REFUTE BELIEVING ANY OF THOSE THINGS....

We lost A.V. - the world has not ended. I would have like to keep him; but it is a 53 man roster. Dillon is not done yet and Brady is a FHOFer with many more Banners/rings to win.

Anyway. Hope some of you get some laughs from it; because all I got was a cold sweat.

Weird. Oddly enough, I dreamed last night that I was playing football.
i don't do that often.

Gumby, that is not a dream ..... it is a nightmare! :eek:

I had a Patriots dream last night. I was in bed with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and one of my throw pillows had the Patriots insignia.

Nice one Gumby. I had a dream where I was a cornerback for the Pats and batted away a pass in the endzone. I'm built more like a Nose Tackle than a corner though.

I would analyse your dream by saying that you sound quite stressed at the moment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back