PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
w-o-w. even ditka. I guess keyshaun will be getting a leg up on the competition this week.

I'm actually okay with these picks. I thought it was a jinx with all the people around here talking blowout. Now there is some reverse karma to balance everything out. Keyshawn will be up on the competition this week.

Go Pats!!

Well, Emmitt and Jackson are documented Pats haters so no surprise there. Go to the DEEPER PICS. I like that JAWS picked us. I really respect him. Hopefully Schlereth, pics us too. If both of them do, it's all but a lock.

Well, Emmitt and Jackson are documented Pats haters so no surprise there. Go to the DEEPER PICS. I like that JAWS picked us. I really respect him. Hopefully Schlereth, pics us too. If both of them do, it's all but a lock.

Salisbury and Schlereth have already said they favored the Pats on NFL Live. Hoge likes the Colts. I guess they could change their minds.

It doesn't matter who picks whom! It is all for a game within the game. That is all.

Talking heads always talk.

The only guy at ESPN I care about when it comes to picks is Ron Jaworski. He is the only one who actually breaks down tapes and actually knows what he is doing when he does. He picks the Pats.

It doesn't matter who picks whom! It is all for a game within the game. That is all.

Talking heads always talk.

That's a total given, but unlike most of us (and most of them), a few of these guys (like Jaws), actually break down films and really try to find exploitable mismatches. The rest of them (and us) pick on emotion, at least partially, so you can throw them out the window.

I do respect certain guys that seem to do more study and homework though. I think Jaws is one of those guys. Schlereth just seems to get a lot right. But in the end you are right. We will know Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes