PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marshal Faulk

Marshall Faulk was also giving medical advice to Peyton Manning after his knee surgery. I didn't know he was pre-med at SDSU.

Yeah, I don't know where this "they should have blown the whistle" stuff comes from. Yes, Manning was in the grasp. But in football, in the grasp does not = sack. Someone was tugging on the back of his jersey (AD I think) and that was about it. Stop making excuses and accept the fact that we flat out played horrible football that day.

Oh and Marshall Faulk is just bitter. He's bitter that his career is over, he's bitter that he didn't get a chance to be on a dynasty, and he's bitter that the team that beat them that day actually became a dynasty. Oh, and NFL Network is already turning into ESPN. Case and point: Marshall Faulk and Rich Eisen.

he's angry because he thinks the rams could have been a dynasty if it weren't for us. what he fails to remember is that his QB was not a hall of fame caliber player.

FOr those of you who didn't watch faulk and eisen this morning the conversation went something like this:

Eisen: Let's move onto the patriots. You know marshall, didn't they go 16-0 last year?

Marshall: i can't remember, didn't they lose the super bowl?

later on:

Eisen: I don't think the patriots will be like the typical super bowl loser. i think they'll be back.

Faulk: This is BB's toughest coaching job yet. They're in uncharted territory. They have a lot of young players.

Eisen: True, but i'll believe it when I see it (meaning he thinks the pats will be alright and not miss the playoffs like a lot of super bowl losers).

Last edited:

he's angry because he thinks the rams could have been a dynasty if it weren't for us. what he fails to remember is that his QB was not a hall of fame caliber player.

FOr those of you who didn't watch faulk and eisen this morning the conversation went something like this:

Eisen: Let's move onto the patriots. You know marshall, didn't they go 16-0 last year?

Marshall: i can't remember, didn't they lose the super bowl?

later on:

Eisen: I don't think the patriots will be like the typical super bowl loser. i think they'll be back.

Faulk: This is BB's toughest coaching job yet. They're in uncharted territory. They have a lot of young players.

Eisen: True, but i'll believe it when I see it (meaning he thinks the pats will be alright and not miss the playoffs like a lot of super bowl losers).

Ha! Just a few weeks ago we were too old, according to MF (appropriate initials...)

As George Carlin once said, "let's all try to follow what we have said in the past in our agreed upon language."

Re: Marshall Faulk

Marshall Faulk could use a therapist. He's never been able to let go of the fact that when the Rams were about to go down in history as the greatest team of their generation, they were stopped by the Patriots. Beyond the Rams being denied football immortality, Faulk and company were then replaced by the Pats as the best team of the past decade, and then watched the Pats surpass them last year as the best offense in NFL history. To add insult to injury, Faulk was no longer mentioned as the best player in the game, but the QB of the team that beat him was.

Don't forget that when the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl, part of the game plan by BB was to hit Faulk and knock him down on every single play, whether he was involved in the play or not. Besides the emotional letdown of losing that game, the unexpected physical beating was surely very frustrating too. Then there is the fact that Faulk started his career with the Colts, a team that has also been denied in big games multiple times by the Pats.

The next time Faulk says something complimentary about the Pats may well be the first time you hear anything like that said. Check out this video from the NFL Network from last season when Faulk was comparing the offense of the Colts and Patriots. Even Rich Eisen and Rod Woodson can't keep themselves from laughing at Faulk for his bias.

Faulk was absolutely embarressing in that clip. It was almost laughable. I mean just think about his reasoning why Manning is better then Brady. He said Manning was better because he was brought in to "save a franchise" and the Colts were "built around Manning". While Brady was just thrown in due to injuries. Ok, well if the Colts were bulit around Manning then most of the personal decisions were made to benefit Manning. And if we look at the history of the Colts it certainly looks that way (Wayne, Clark, James, Addai, Gonzalez). While Brady had to come in and deal with a team built around a different QB, philosophy (defense). And who has been more successful? Think about it.

LOL! Marshall Faulk picks the Jets to win the AFC East

Just said it on Total Access. What a hater? In related news, Rich Eisen suffers a major coronary on the Total Access set.

Last edited:
Re: LOL! Marshall Faulk picks the Jets to win the AFC East

wHAT did YOU EXPECT?? NE???? LOL...so ridicluous..let it go to the Jesters heads..they may lose to Miami this week...

wHAT did YOU EXPECT?? NE???? LOL...so ridicluous..let it go to the Jesters heads..they may lose to Miami this week...

I figured he wouldn't be stupid enough to actually say it in public. Apparently, credibility is actually important to him.

Just said it on Total Access. What a hater? In related news, Rich Eisen suffers a major coronary on the Total Access set.

Poor guy, seems like he still hasnt gotten over the loss to the Pats in the SB.

The next time Marshall Faulk picks the Pats to win anything will be his first.

I wish I had a link to the video, remember when the Pats were going to play the Colts a year or two ago and the Total Access crew was comparing each team's units (QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, DB, etc.) and Faulk gave the advantage to the Colts in every single category! Eisen and Woodson could barely keep from laughing at Faulk on camera because his bias was so obvious.

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

So what's new? Faulk would pick the Patriots to lose against Kent St.

What a tard. The dude hates the Pats. So what... bring on the hate!!

That guy makes me nauseous. Is it really worth it to play to the viewing Pat's haters that much? Seriously, when did objectivity give way to absurdity to this extent? If they didn't have the package they did so I can see games, I'd dump that sh!t.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm supposed to embrace this...

Ahhh, feels good.

Last edited:

Bring it on. You don't think BB will play that video to the troops during film study this week. Good job motivating the Pats Marshall - idiot.

The next time Marshall Faulk picks the Pats to win anything will be his first.

I wish I had a link to the video, remember when the Pats were going to play the Colts a year or two ago and the Total Access crew was comparing each team's units (QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, DB, etc.) and Faulk gave the advantage to the Colts in every single category! Eisen and Woodson could barely keep from laughing at Faulk on camera because his bias was so obvious.

I believe that was last year. It was damn funny.

You mean just like he picked the Rams to beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI?

Faulk can't even pick his nose

bag of beach sand >>>>>>>>>Square marble Faulk

See? All is right with the world - we are going to be fine this year! Things are lining up as they always do!

isnt Marshell Faulk working for espn yet.. ?? what a joke it goes without saying ..:banned:

I didn't watch, but heard the episode on Sirius. I laughed to myself when Faulk said he thought the Patriots might be suffering from the 'Super Bowl hangover' only to have Terrell Davis say 'You know about that' referring Faulk's Rams in 2002, the year after losing to the Pats.

QB12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing