PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marshall Faulk is back at it

Maybe Faulk is not to far off. Will Brady ever be back to 100% ? Maybe sign Cassel and trade Brady. Just not to any AFC team.

:rolleyes:

I fixed that for you...

I hope.

I fixed that for you...

I hope.

I know it sounds nuts. I dont want Brady going anywhere. I am beginning to believe it could happen.The more Cassel plays games like today the chances increase.

I know it sounds nuts. I dont want Brady going anywhere. I am beginning to believe it could happen.The more Cassel plays games like today the chances increase.

just stop talking right now. Cassle played good, but brady could match it, plus add to it with you know, good deep throws? I think years of proving yourself far out shines a few good games. Brady is the guy, he is the patriots.

I'm proud of Cassel, and this team for pulling together after losing half the team but the difference between Cassel and Brady is that with Cassel the record is 6-4, but with brady, good chance its 10-0. Oh well, next season.

You'll never guess what Marshall Faulk said!

This morning I had on NFL Network and Marshall Faulk stated the Pats will lose.

I'm shocked! :eek: Shocked I say!

Re: You'll never guess what Marshall Faulk said!

By the way the entire panel was talking, there's no reason for the Patriots to show up. Now I remember why I normally stay away from pre-game shows...:bricks:

Meh, whatever. They have to pick someone and considering the majority of analysts are former players or coaches they are going to be a bit biased. That's the sole reason why I think they put Gruden on MNF. People love hearing the good stuff and that guy can make anyone sound like they're Jesus.

Last edited:

It was just funny the way he dropped it into what he was saying. "They will lose the game, but the defense will improve..." like he was talking about a WWE match or something.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doofus has a 50% chance of being right.

With "everybody" picking the Ravens, I'm shocked the Pats are still vegas favorites for this game. Usually the line is set so that you see equal action on both sides, but seems like the Ravens are overwhelming favorites to outright win, never mind giving up points.

Didn't Faulk take the Pats last week, and or take the Pats' side on the debate about the Moss trade?

I think we tend to notice and perhaps overreact somewhat to anybody saying anything the least bit negative about the Pats or predicting they will lose, while not noticing anybody saying something positive about the Pats, or predicting them to win.

You must have missed the part where he also said we would win another superbowl before Brady is done

Constructive thread though

I can't remember what board I read this on, but I think this quote puts it best:

"Why is Marshall Faulk so biased against the Pats? Simple: Marshall Faulk = 1 Super Bowl ring. Kevin Faulk = 3 Super Bowl rings!"

he actually just now drew up the 1st play from the last season's post season game when rice ran for the TD and pretty nicely explained how the pats messed up gap control. he can be good enough when he wants to be ..

By the way the entire panel was talking, there's no reason for the Patriots to show up. Now I remember why I normally stay away from pre-game shows...:bricks:
I haven't watched any of these clown-a-thones in years.

Oh my God somebody picked against the Patriots in a tough game:eek:

Didn't Faulk take the Pats last week, and or take the Pats' side on the debate about the Moss trade?

I think we tend to notice and perhaps overreact somewhat to anybody saying anything the least bit negative about the Pats or predicting they will lose, while not noticing anybody saying something positive about the Pats, or predicting them to win.
I believe he did side with the Pats on the Moss trade, but that doesn't make up for all the crap he's spewed since losing the Super Bowl ten years ago.

Eisen calls out Marshall Faulk regarding Belichick

on the postgame show on NFL Network Deion Sanders starts spouting off this nonsense about how Andy Reid should now be considered up their with Belichick, which is utter nonsense. Sanders then said how the only difference is Belichick had won 3 super bowls and been to a fourth.

At this point Eisen says to Faulk: "Are you alright Marshall? what was that look you gave him when he mentioned Belichick won three super bowls?"

Hahaha. That was classic.

Re: Eisen calls out Marshall Faulk regarding Belichick

LMAO Marshall Faulk (& his twin LT) are HATERRRRSS!

And Andy Reid is a great coach, but i wouldn't consider him BB's class, he hasn't won a Superbowl.

Re: Eisen calls out Marshall Faulk regarding Belichick

IMO Sanders and Irvin especially have been anti-Patriots ever since the Moss post game meltdown in week 1. In a roundabout way they insisted Moss derserved at least half what white boy Brady was getting. They laughed that white boy Welker would never catch a pass now that Moss was gone. Sanders has already picked the Jets, I hope to hear him eating crow next monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes