Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRADY2MOSSS

On the Roster
Reaction score
Marshall Faulk

I mute the TV right before he gave his stupid jersey retirement Speech. lol
I cant stand the hater. he brings nothing to the booth.

Do You Think Marshall Faulk Will Now Pick the Jags Over the Pats?

No he didnt, but give it a day:D

Re: Marshall Faulk says the Pats will lose to the Jags...

Marshall Faulk says the Pats will lose to the Jags... No he didnt, but give it a day:D

If we can only get Garrard, Taylor or Jones-Drew to gaurantee it!

I look forward to Tom Jackson, Steve Young, Mike Ditka, and Merril Hoge being all over the Jags nuts tomorrow on ESPN.
Hopefully Faulk and the NFLN crew will do the same.
Maybe we can even get the sports reporters lineup to fellate JDR & his team as well.

I look forward to a full week of Jag-loving. It will give the Pats more reason to focus on having another statement game.

That's actually funny. He would pick the little sisters of the poor against us.

I think he said something similar prior to the 2001/2002 Super Bowl too, though I can't quite recall how that turned out for him.

Someone from Jags camp will throw gas in the fire.. You'll see..

Thankfully the game is on CBS so we won't have to listen to him explain himself for 2 hours before the game

I look forward to Tom Jackson, Steve Young, Mike Ditka, and Merril Hoge being all over the Jags nuts tomorrow on ESPN.
Maybe we can even get the sports reporters lineup to fellate JDR & his team as well.

I look forward to a full week of Jag-loving. It will give the Pats more reason to focus on having another statement game.

You know, the "everyone disrespects us card" doesn't fly at as high an altitude after a couple weeks of "undefeated Pats - best of all time?", BB winning coach of the year & Brady winning MVP.

Does Sports Ill have to run a cover titled "We all love the Patriots" before you realize that it isn't you against the world, anymore?

You know, the "everyone disrespects us card" doesn't fly at as high an altitude after a couple weeks of "undefeated Pats - best of all time?", BB winning coach of the year & Brady winning MVP.

Does Sports Ill have to run a cover titled "We all love the Patriots" before you realize that it isn't you against the world, anymore?

Well, I would be willing to bet, that if the Chargers win tomorrow, we will get to hear an entire week of exactly what I posted.

Who said it was 'me against the world'? I'm not even on the Pats. :confused:

Schlereth just said.."the Jags have a great chance to beat NE!!!"...it's already started

Last edited:

i hope all the" experts" pick the Jags.Lol!

It's guys like you and the billion people in China that diss us, that really burn me.:bricks:

Schlereth just said.."the Jags have a great chance to beat NE!!!"...it's already started

Yup -it's already started, Jax - built to beat the Pats, their strength's play to our weaknesses, blah blah blah.

I am watching NFL Network, Faulk on there, I guarantee, as soon as they complete the highlights, Marshall will run his mouth off.

They (NE players) are going to be really sick of hearing this all week.

That is why I said it, even though I do think San Diego will win tom, can we wait until 430 tom to decide..

Re: Do You Think Marshall Faulk Will Now Pick the Jags Over the Pats?

I am going to make a real effort to avoid ESPN this coming week.. It's already started.. We are doomed..

who is marshall faulk? the guy who folded in the playoffs every year? no, my bad... i think you are talking about kevin faulk's (a guy w/3 rings) cousin.

There was a time when I thought the NFLN was going to be a good thing.

This just in!

Merrill Hoge has decided to move the Pats above the Steelers in his power rankings.

Wheww, thank god huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back