PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekend off to woo Schobel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schobel has zero use on this team ... if we have money to sign Schobel then I would think we'd use that money to up the pay to get Mankins to sign.

Zero? Wow. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from being a football guru like some guys around here, heck, I'd put myself towards the bottom percentile of football knowledge, but even I know enough to call you crazy for this statement!

Zero? Wow. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from being a football guru like some guys around here, heck, I'd put myself towards the bottom percentile of football knowledge, but even I know enough to call you crazy for this statement!

he did not show up to bills camp cause he dose not want to play in a 3-4 he would have made 6 million this year... yes i know everyone says he wants to play for a winner will the pats only had one more win then he's home town texans did last year. and houston plays a 4-3 so if he will take less money it will be for the texans were he can be around he's family... i would be shocked if he was a pat this year.

he did not show up to bills camp cause he dose not want to play in a 3-4 he would have made 6 million this year... yes i know everyone says he wants to play for a winner will the pats only had one more win then he's home town texans did last year. and houston plays a 4-3 so if he will take less money it will be for the texans were he can be around he's family... i would be shocked if he was a pat this year.

I agree, I think the chances of him actually playing for us are slim to none, but his "USE" on this team would be significant if we managed to land him.

Much as i'd like to see Schobel added to the Patriots there is no way Belichik shuts everything down to go after one free agent. I think Belichik set them up with more doubles than any other team in football so he could use those extra practices as rewards for hard work and progress and they have met his goals, so they are getting rest as their reward and to prepare for the rest of training camp. the young players must be making real gains if he is willing to let up and camp must be going well overall, otherwise there iss no way imo that he would cancel a full weekend of practice.

Much as i'd like to see Schobel added to the Patriots there is no way Belichik shuts everything down to go after one free agent. I think Belichik set them up with more doubles than any other team in football so he could use those extra practices as rewards for hard work and progress and they have met his goals, so they are getting rest as their reward and to prepare for the rest of training camp. the young players must be making real gains if he is willing to let up and camp must be going well overall, otherwise there iss no way imo that he would cancel a full weekend of practice.

Well said. Also the list of injuries is also growing, so probably a good time to scale back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back