PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 Game Pics Wallpaper. Quick, before the Evil One hacks us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
This week's delay is only half my fault! Finally finished it and the server was down so I couldn't post it.

patsfanswallweek8smallpi4.jpg

Links to the actual files below. Click on the appropriate size for your screen resolution. Note that ImageShack where the images are hosted can be SLOW... if the image is blurry, just wait for it to load, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait longer, or even refresh the browser if it stalls out.

Small 800x600 or Right Click the image above IF you have 800x600 resolution, otherwise it will look cruddy.
Regular 1024x768
Widescreen 1920x1200

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

Wow, nice job T-shirt!

Thanks for the new wallpaper, Tshirt!! I especially love Vrabel in the middle of it!! :)

Thanks, great as usual.

Thanks T! At least my computer is now having a good day!!

Outstanding, thanks again. Know that I use these on 15 servers, in Pittsburgh !!! Yes, everytime someone ( from Pittsburgh ) logs onto the servers, they see your desktop. At least 3 times, people have indicated they'd like them removed, sorry until a Manager or General say different, they stay !

BrianPat said:
Outstanding, thanks again. Know that I use these on 15 servers, in Pittsburgh !!! Yes, everytime someone ( from Pittsburgh ) logs onto the servers, they see your desktop. At least 3 times, people have indicated they'd like them removed, sorry until a Manager or General say different, they stay !
:rofl: Oh man that's the best. Thanks!!

Vrabel50Fan, few more shots and I'll have enough for that Vrabel Wallpaper, I'm gonna be lazy and recycle the Vrabel background from this one. :)

I use these with Google screensaver ..... 1920x1200 awesome.

R

Awesome guy! Nice job

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: Oh man that's the best. Thanks!!

Vrabel50Fan, few more shots and I'll have enough for that Vrabel Wallpaper, I'm gonna be lazy and recycle the Vrabel background from this one. :)
Thank you! I look forward to getting it!! :)

That's "Holy Crap" good! Thanks again for dressing up my computer another week.

I like how Belichick is in the upper right hand corner kind of confidently saying, "Screw you guys for doubting us. The Pats are back. Bring on the Colts."

FSUPatsFan said:
I like how Belichick is in the upper right hand corner kind of confidently saying, "Screw you guys for doubting us. The Pats are back. Bring on the Colts."
Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture! BB doesn't let his emotions betray him very often, and to me that makes that "you fools actually doubted us?" smirk even more priceless.

Beautiful, Tshirt, as usual.

I'm so happy that only one of those game-dates is dimmed out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back