PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Practice Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question: It was my impression that Volmer wasn't on the PUP, but on IR (hoping to return). IIRC he practiced during TC, didn't he?

quick question: It was my impression that Volmer wasn't on the PUP, but on IR (hoping to return). IIRC he practiced during TC, didn't he?
No. he is still recovering from the original injury from last year. He never practiced.

He attended practice sporadically but didn't really participate with the team.

Is Elandon Roberts the only addition following the Bengals game?

Man i really hope Vollmer and Lewis can make it back 100% and help the team.

Vollmer won't be back. Was reported the shoulder surgery he got will keep him out for the season. He's only on PUP because he never practiced in training camp so there was no need to put him IR. He'll likely be placed on IR when the deadline for PUP players to return passes.

Roberts is a big surprize at LB......He just has to practice bringing down the QB on his blitzes......If I recall, he was in the backfield and was so fast he missed a couple of sure sacks.....still impressed tho !

Vollmer won't be back. Was reported the shoulder surgery he got will keep him out for the season. He's only on PUP because he never practiced in training camp so there was no need to put him IR. He'll likely be placed on IR when the deadline for PUP players to return passes.

Is it possible for him to be back in time for the playoffs? If so, I would love for the Patriots to just activate him anyways before the deadline.

More speculated than reported.
_

@ injury report: good to see Thuney and Blount off too. Blount's hip and injury report are never a good sight ..

Everyone's talking about Vollmer and Lewis, and rightly so, but I'm hoping Jackson can get back healthy. Not crazy about the backups for that line. Karras might be good, but too raw for this run, and Barker is okay. Jackson might be very good under Scar's teaching.

Man i really hope Vollmer and Lewis can make it back 100% and help the team.
I honestly wouldn't even mind if they held Lewis out until the end of the season if they had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes