PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL games

Blount with 2 carries and barely one yard...

The very last memory of the Steelers as a good team was Demaryius Thomas sprinting to the end zone and Tebow celebrating.

That's gotta sting.
Tebow shattered their swag. 50 years from now when they're finally back in the Super Bowl they'll do a flashback to that touchdown.

I guess Gruden sees a lot of "Patriot stuff" in the running game.... o_Oo_Oo_O:confused:

Gruden would be the worst gm of all time right? I'd love to trade him Dola for 2 1st.

Tebow shattered their swag. 50 years from now when they're finally back in the Super Bowl they'll do a flashback to that touchdown.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320108007

Yup, Tebow threw for 316 yards in that game.

"They say (Tebow) couldn't throw. They said we wouldn't be able to run the ball on them. We did that. I wonder what they're going to say next week. ” -- Broncos RB Willis McGahee
responding to critics

Tebow said the following after that game.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...for-316-yards-broncos-steelers_n_1194617.html
"First and foremost I just want to thank my Lord and savior, ************. He's done so much in my life," Tebow said after the game. "And I also want to thank my teammates for the effort that they put out there and just showing so much character -- whether it's good; whether it's bad -- all year, and then our coaches, who every game, whether I'm doing good or bad, stick with me, and I'm very appreciative of that."

Pretty easy to see why the Pats hung a 55 burger on this team... and they were better than they are now.

I believe that Steelers player was puking on the field.:eek:

Lucky it's not 21-0

Pretty easy to see why the Pats hung a 55 burger on this team... and they were better than they are now.
I heard that **** LeBeau's gameplans have gone down hill since he hasn't gotten much sleep over the past few years. He's waking up multiple times in the night screaming "NO BRADY DID IT A- ****ING-GAIN."

Reactions: sb1
I believe that Steelers player was puking on the field.:eek:
Speaking of which, isn't McNabb still in denial he puked in Super Bowl 39 despite there being video evidence lol?

People love to talk about Ben extending and making plays... you're seeing the downside of that tonight.

here comes the Rothlisfaker bullshyt...

Steelers are the new Browns.

Nice throw and catch

"You never know what's going to happen with those replay reviews"
-- Gruden

And then Gruden says he sees Walt Coleman there.

Baaaahaahahahaha

Gosh a young WR who can play

Great job Texans letting them back in the game

It always goes bad for the Texans...not sure why

God damn it Houston...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes