PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Late Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas Clark celebrating a first down trailing 24-7.

Dallas Clark = mega douche

Last edited:
Redksins take the lead against Cleveland, 7-0.

Lord Faaaavre fumbles but Jets recover. Jets punt to OAK. Go Raidiz!

Colts are blowing up. Stupid penalty on fourth down before the punt gives the ball back to the Packers.

Nice hurdle by Hall just now. :D

I'm wondering if I need therapy. I'm cheering on the Raiders...

LOL, no you don't need therapy. I'm cheering them on too. But I sure wish that I could see that Colts game. LOL. :D

LOL, no you don't need therapy. I'm cheering them on too. But I sure wish that I could see that Colts game. LOL. :D

I have it too, but despite the meltdown, it's not nearly as exciting to watch.

You're perfectly sane. My NFL rooting hierarchy:

#1: Pro-Patriots
#2: Anti-Jets

Everything else is competing for a distant third place.

I haven't seen Manning this pissed off in a long time. :D

I haven't seen Manning this pissed off in a long time. :D

That little stunt he just pulled was pathetic and is why I have no respect for him. His receiver runs into a defender, he chucks the ball at the receivers feet and immediately begins throwing a tantrum trying to get a call. This after just two plays earlier, he whined until they threw a flag on a supposed illegal contact on Gonzalez, which the replay clearly showed was not the case. He's such a crybaby, it's ridiculous.

That little stunt he just pulled was pathetic and is why I have no respect for him. His receiver runs into a defender, he chucks the ball at the receivers feet and immediately begins throwing a tantrum trying to get a call. This after just two plays earlier, he whined until they threw a flag on a supposed illegal contact on Gonzalez, which the replay clearly showed was not the case. He's such a crybaby, it's ridiculous.

GREAT description for those of us depraved, I mean deprived of the game. Keep it up!

Yeah, I know. On that most recent play, Rhodes got bumped and then fell over by himself a second later trying to run backwards.

iam sure the raiders will find a way to blow this game...most likely by giving up some penalties. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye