PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 early games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
great drive by buffalo. anyone who thinks they arent for real is joking...

Buff looks good. Giving Edwards GREAT protection vs the SD blitzers. Buff's run game is awsome too.

I see Phillips getting fired after this season unless the Cowboys make the Super Bowl. I don't like the guy at all but he is in a complete no-win situation.

everyone in dallas loved it when parcells left and phillips came because he is a players coach and very laid back, breer had a great article about the lackadaisical cowboys which is now hurting them

SportingNews.com - Your expert source for NFL Football stats, scores, standings, blogs and fantasy news from NFL Football columnists

Rivers is geting all day back there too. Bills can't seem to stop him. We (rooting for Bills) need a TO!

I wonder if the Rams are getting things together or the Cowboys are just laying a egg today?

Bills stop SD but SD downs their punt at the Bills' half yd line

Great seeing the Cows get beat by the Rams

huge first down for the bills. turner shouldve gone for it on 4th and 1. this drive could doom SD.

suddenly the rams game vs the pats looks a lot harder...:(

And, of course, the worthless Rivers throws a terrible pick in the EZ.

damn..the bills are going to win. Can oak do something worthwhile today ?

i want to see LT , walk off when rivers talks to him now...:) like last yr's tennesse game

Loved watching that **** Philip Rivers grousing on the sidelines after his pick cost SD the ballgame. Time for Classy to go ballistic again?

C'mon Oakland, beat da J-E-S-T!

Norv challenging Rivers' OBVIOUS FUMBLE

What else can the losing coach do?

EDIT: Loses challenge AND the Time Out

Last edited:
Loved watching that **** Philip Rivers grousing on the sidelines after his pick cost SD the ballgame. Time for Classy to go ballistic again?

frankly rivers has done more for this team this yr than LT.

Man, Trend Edwards is really, really good.

Only game worth watching right now is the Minnesota/Chicago game...

The Pats needed the bills to lose today. They looked good.How about those Cowgirls?

really feel bad for SD's travel . @oak, @miami, NE, @BUF ,@London

the league should at least keep the games at 4:15 for teams coming from WC to east.

My Pro-Line ticket is dead, (thanks New Orleans! :mad:) but my wife's ticket is alive. If Green Bay beats Indy by more than 4 points, a $5 bet could win $130!

Man, San Diego are frauds. Up and down, one week to the next. Denver is winning that division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes