PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 early games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks for the info, I read a post on barstoolsports.com and he was freaking out, just didn't say what happened.

so when does TO throw his teammates under the bus?

With all of the talent they have, pressure must be mounting on Phillips. I could see him getting fired if they don't make the playoffs.

Bulger is sacked a couple of times and Brown misses a 54 yard FG for the Rams. :bricks:

Last edited:
I find it funny that Ian's thread got moved

What a decent OL group Coughlin built himself.

That's what happens when you have a crap QB.

And here I thought Brad Johnson was a cagy veteran superbowl tested backup...you know the kind any smart team would want to have backing up their franchise...

And the BUF signal goes down again. :rofl:

And Miami is losing by 11 pts! :singing:

And here I thought Brad Johnson was a cagy veteran superbowl tested backup...you know the kind any smart team would want to have backing up their franchise...

He's 40 years old, says it all really. Vast difference between a "veteran"
and a real old bastard.

Scouting Buff, as expected they play a straight 4-3 rarely blitzing. No real pressure on Rivers but the SD LBs are stoping the run well and Rivers is not geting the BIG plays.

Edwards has not been hassled by SD's pass rush. Doesn't say much for our OL's performance agin SD's DL. Yeah, I know each week IS different.

I find it funny that Ian's thread got moved

I inadvertantly posted it in here...so I moved it. Was trying to keep it with the others and didn't want to disrupt this one :cool:

And the BUF signal goes down again. :rofl:

CBS said it was due to "Mylar Balloons" that got stuck in a transformer. Amazing that balloons can cause that big of an issue :rolleyes:

Last edited:
CBS said it was due to "Mylar Balloons" that got stuck in a transformer. Amazing that balloons can cause that big of an issue :rolleyes:

Yah, but what's the SECOND outage's cause?

Yah, but what's the SECOND outage's cause?

Good question. Now they have video but the announcers booth apparently doesn't. So now we have to sit through it with the guys in New York trying to fill airtime. It's painful.

With all of the talent they have, pressure must be mounting on Phillips. I could see him getting fired if they don't make the playoffs.

I see Phillips getting fired after this season unless the Cowboys make the Super Bowl. I don't like the guy at all but he is in a complete no-win situation.

i think the guys in the cbs studio boomer,cowher and sharpe are doing a better job of calling the game than a lot of jackasses in the booths.

great drive by buffalo. anyone who thinks they arent for real is joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back