PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wonder if Watt and Gronk ever partied together. Walls would be coming down.

Good game for Sanchez. He completed 45.2% of his passes tonight. His ceiling is unlimited. :D

Lol. They need a new head coach. They looked so disorganized.

It's unbelievable. They looked like amateurs with their substitutions tonight. Imagine if the Pats had to take 2 timeouts because the subsitutions weren't quick enough? I think BB would have a heart attack.

It's unbelievable. They looked like amateurs with their substitutions tonight. Imagine if the Pats had to take 2 timeouts because the subsitutions weren't quick enough? I think BB would have a heart attack.

BB's having a heart attack laughing at them.

Ahh that was good, the end was really satisfying.

Taxing-smokers.jpg

Texans 5-0, oh well 2 GBs back might be hard to make up. Would of been nice if jets had been able to steal it but still always fun to see the jets blow another game away. Tebow time yet?

Jets pass D and a ST return for the TD made the game close.

Jets O is still pathetic.....

If Pats play sound football vs Jets, the game shouldn't be close.

If they play like they can, they will beat Houston. Hernandez will be back and hopefully Gronk, Mankins and Vollmer will be healthy. :rocker:

As i predicted rex ryan gloating over his onside kicks and 4th down with the explanation "i came here to win" . Would you do it if you were playing the jaguars ??

As i predicted rex ryan gloating over his onside kicks and 4th down with the explanation "i came here to win" . Would you do it if you were playing the jaguars ??

Totally agree that OSK was ridicules. How many good coaches will Rex try to copy before he gets he has no answer.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of a "Best Of Ray Ray 19" post flood on the Jets Sauck thread...I have the most beautiful of all Knute Knute 19 inspirational Sancheese spoogefests ever recorded...check it out if you want to grab some laughs before hittin' the sack...

steve young is really killing his own network ..hilarious " Wait for a few more minutes texan fans..we will get to your 5-0 team...we need to talk about tebow for a few mins"

early report is cushing could be out for year

if that receiver actually brings down that pass rather than playing volleyball with the texans...they wouldve had a real shot to win this game.

the fact that they dont have revis or holmes and made it an actual game against the texans is applaudable...i almost rooted for them to win.

Last edited:

Very sad. Poor Rex, he KNOWS HIS TEAM SUCKS. He has to find some ray of sunshine in the darkness. :(

I was actually pretty impressed by the Jets Pasd D given the circumstances.

Credit the green bean secondary coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey