PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Brady will have a chance today to leap up the QBR with Ryan, Roethlisberger, and Dalton playing like crap.

If the secret to beating the Donkeys was for Brady not to throw a single pass, he might grumble, but he'd do it.

Matt Ryan fumbles snap for another turnover.

Not saying he sucks, just saying.

Wow, nice catch by Wayne.

man the giants can pick WRs

Man, the Red Zone Channel needs to be renamed The Turnover Channel today.

nother turn over, fumble........the browns suck:cool:

GB tearin the colts a new one

Gonzalez is up to his dominant tricks again. Man, he looks about 5 years younger today. He now has 99 TD catches. I wonder if Gronk will be up there when it's all said and done for him.

Last edited:
Wow, nice catch by Wayne.

Here it is:

2e508fb3440612ddd7de7221a57e90a2_large

I'm really starting to think that the Ravens are all smoke and mirrors. Aside from week 1 where they dominated the Bengals, they have not looked good. They benefited on some terrible calls and a blown FG call at the end of the game to beat NE. They really don't look that good to me.

I'm really starting to think that the Ravens are all smoke and mirrors. Aside from week 1 where they dominated the Bengals, they have not looked good. They benefited on some terrible calls and a blown FG call at the end of the game to beat NE. They really don't look that good to me.

ravens are just one of those teams that play up or down to their comp alot

also, kc 'sometimes' puts up a fight in kc, like last season vs the unbeaten packers

kc actually has a decent defense...

Steelers far better than Eagles. should be 14 up only for a Crotchery slip. 10 up will have to do.

Steelers far better than Eagles. should be 14 up only for a Crotchery slip. 10 up will have to do.

I don't know about that. If Vick hadn't turned the ball over, this game is at least tied.

luck's taking a beating

In other news the Browns suck. They were up by two touchdowns. Let the Giants tie the game, then turn the ball over, commit a stupid penalty with 4 seconds to go and allow the Giants to take a 10 point lead going into the half. LOL sooo bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back