PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally decided to tune into RGIII today. I know I'm late to the party. I had to see the kid this weekend.

Bernard Scott getting some quality carries for Bengals. BJGE: 3 for 1 yard.

Bernard Scott getting some quality carries for Bengals. BJGE: 3 for 1 yard.

BJGE has not looked good at all in the game. The Dolphins are smothering his runs really well right now. Man, I really like what the Dolphins are doing right now, even though I'm not supposed to like it.

The Giants just narrowed the gap. They scored a TD.

Chiefs are moving the ball up and down the field against Baltimore. No points to show of it, but they look impressive.

how are the eagles 3-1? Pure luck..they are garbage

Another fumble by vick

oh my god.. Vick needs to be benched.

Would Nick Foles really do much worse? I mean Vick is basically a train-wreck out there..

Matty "Ice" with a pick 6. On a screen.

Anybody see that punt play in KC? Ravens' gunner taps the ball upfield before it hit the ground around the 10, one hop into a KC guy who runs it 25 more yards up field. KC hanging closer than it seems they should be.

Anybody see that punt play in KC? Ravens' gunner taps the ball upfield before it hit the ground around the 10, one hop into a KC guy who runs it 25 more yards up field. KC hanging closer than it seems they should be.

Smart play on part of the Kansas city player who returned it..... Flacco seems to be playing like the old Flacco

Brady has thrown interceptions before.

Yes he has. Probably throw a few more in his career. Has also fumbled a few times; might want to mention that to people who write about Vick fumbling today. Would be just as relevant.

Last edited:
Yes he has. Probably throw a few more in his career. Has also fumbled a few times; might want to mention that to people who write about Vick fumbling today. Would be just as pointless.

Vick sucks, Ryan doesn't.

Looks like Brady will have a chance today to leap up the QBR with Ryan, Roethlisberger, and Dalton playing like crap.

ravens have no rush D. charles already over 100 yds

The games this week are boring so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes