PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 vs Atlanta Falcons discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be kidding me.

- The best quarterback in the league still in IMO and the GOAT given his circumstances at 3-0

- The best coach in the league still IMO and the best of all time considering lack of superstars outside of Brady during the last decade and streaks he was able to put together

- A group of learning, but talented young receivers with more ceiling and upside then we've seen in a long time around here

- A dangerous and promising running game with a group of 4 talented running backs that compliment each other in different styles

- A defense that's lightyears ahead of where they were at the last few seasons REGARDLESS of who they've played this year

- 3 Superbowls, 5 Superbowl Appearances, at least 7 AFC Championship appearances and 8 play off appearances and varius other streaks this decade

And yet we go into a game with the Atlanta Falcons who have good regular season records but only traveled to ONE NFC Championship game during Matt Ryan's tenure yet we should be the ones afraid? You got to be sh%tting me.

Whatever happen to the pride and optimism around here. All those times of proving doubters wrong, over coming injuries and making players around Tom great and we go into a less accomplished team's house hesitating? give me a break.

I say we beat the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta by at least two touchdowns and if I'm wrong them come back and crucify me but if I'm right well you know the reasons why.

To be fair. Brady is playing like a mid tier QB right now...

Anyone feel like this is almost a must win for ATL being down 1-2 If pats can beat them. Will say ALOT

Anyone feel like this is almost a must win for ATL being down 1-2 If pats can beat them. Will say ALOT

Not sure bout any week 4 game being a must win but it's pretty damn close.

Iam not confident we are going to win. Looks like a longshot but Iamsure after the game we might be saying about missed opportunities. Still a unsure about defense. Freeman and co moved the ball well last week early on and we just couldnt stop them unless they stopped themselves. This is much better offensive team

I am looking at their best QB competition in Brees, his TEs (Graham and our boy Watson) went 7 for 76 and 1 TD, seems good but the WRs killed them 9 for 177 and 1 TD.

Thompkins, Edelman, and Dobson can gain yards, we just need maybe a Sudfield to step up in the RZ.

Thompkins, Edelman, and Dobson can gain yards, we just need maybe a Sudfield to step up in the RZ.

Or maybe McDaniels can call a few more run plays in the red zone.

kyle arrington looks to be a game time decision

Aren't all guys that are listed as questionable technically game time decisions?

Troy already starting with the "I'm not sold on this team" referring to the Falcons giving Felger his show for tomorrow if we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes