PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 TV Maps are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this, until I realized the video quality was ****e.

Mine is excellent. It's HD.

It's definitely not the Slingbox, it has to be your internet connection.

We are getting it this weekend, Baby! A Pats win (Raven loss) and an SD Loss (Steeler win) should make us happy all-around!

Edit: Whoa...that was wierd. Why did my reply go to the top of the thread?

Nice. What an awesome start to the season, 4 straight weeks I get to watch the game!

unfortunately i will be travelling in the area where the game is on but wont be able to see it.
Good luck to them and go pats!

Last edited:
Great,in Philadelphia we get junk. I can't believe this game won't be televised in this area.

I can't believe it either. That's why i got sunday ticket on week 2.

We are getting it this weekend, Baby! A Pats win (Raven loss) and an SD Loss (Steeler win) should make us happy all-around!

Edit: Whoa...that was wierd. Why did my reply go to the top of the thread?

Saw a response on top yesterday too, kinda weird.

It figures I live In PGH too, and this is the first yr I signed up for Sunday ticket--this is the 4th wk in a row for Pats games on regular TV + we'll hopefully get the Denver game next wk too to make it 5 wks in a row! So far my 300 bucks has been a complete waste, but I'm not complaining;)

Steeler fans have to be freaking, sure hope SD beats them on Sunday--they'll be freaking out even more!!

Last edited:
Saw a response on top yesterday too, kinda weird.

It figures I live In PGH too, and this is the first yr I signed up for Sunday ticket--this is the 4th wk in a row for Pats games on regular TV + we'll get the Denver game next wk in primetime too to make it 5 wks in a row! So far my 300 bucks has been a complete waste, but I'm not complaining;)

Steeler fans have to be freaking, sure hope SD beats them on Sunday--they'll be freaking out even more!!

I thought next week's game is at 4 pm @ Denver? I remember checking to see if we would get to see that game too, seems the only other game they could show instead at that time would be Oak @ NYG. Wonder which one it'll be........

EDIT: Just checked the schedule and the only other cbs games are Houston/AZ and Jville/Seattle, not Oak/Nyg (that's at 1). Pretty sure we will get next week's game too.

Last edited:
I thought next week's game is at 4 pm @ Denver? I remember checking to see if we would get to see that game too, seems the only other game they could show instead at that time would be Oak @ NYG. Wonder which one it'll be........

EDIT: Just checked the schedule and the only other cbs games are Houston/AZ and Jville/Seattle, not Oak/Nyg (that's at 1). Pretty sure we will get next week's game too.

Zap2It already shows we're getting next week's game @ Denver. More than likely Zap2It might already have the game listed for your area too.

Terribly sorry for the mis-information, I don't know why I had it in my head that the DEN game was in primetime (?)

Haven't looked at the schedule since the season started, at any rate, hopefully we'll get it next wk too

This has the potential to be a great one. Not sure why CBS is opting to show nothing for the 1:00 game instead of this considering that where I am is a Miami Dolphins' market and they aren't playing until 4:00. :confused: Oh well, I have my ways of getting around that.

Zap2It already shows we're getting next week's game @ Denver. More than likely Zap2It might already have the game listed for your area too.

Thanks for the heads up, just checked it out and I am getting it :)

Are Zap2It's listings usually accurate this early?

Thanks for the heads up, just checked it out and I am getting it :)

Are Zap2It's listings usually accurate this early?

Most of the time yes. I can't see it being changed since.... well..... look at the other games CBS has on their plate for week 5.

bumping this thread for those scrambling to see the game.

I tried the rojadirecta link but it froze up my IE and needed a task manager shutdown. justintv worked for a half last week, so maybe it or channelsurfing will do.

Rojadirecta works fine so far on my Firefox browser. Channelsurfing.net froze like a big dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes