PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 Television Coverage, New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gumbel and Dierdorf to call Pats/Bills

you gotta see Joe Kerr live on Youtube if you really want nutso over the top commentating...

Got to agree with you I'm the damn best commentator I know :D

I would be fired by halftime. My remarks are inflammatory and loud. The neighbors and my pets hate me at game time. My friends love it though.

Crappy Announcer Tip #1:

Turn down or unplug your Center channel. The game sounds/ref come through the stereo speakers. Only the announcers are on the center channel, so you can eliminate them completely this way.

Dierdorf was actually the catalyst for me figuring this out.

This game is also on Sky Sports in the UK.
oh ****.

Can anyone pm a feed. Blacked out on game pass.

Does anyone have experience in listening to NFL games live by an Android phone?

Specifically, what radio apps work, what stations, the cost, etc?

My kids each have an iphone 4, so that might work too if I wrestle it from their little hands.

I will be driving across the Alabama and the panhandle of Florida, returning home from a family wedding, during the game. I don't have a long commute so I don't have Sirius Radio anymore. I have Direct TV at home but not Sunday Ticket, and the game isn't on in my home market so the Direct TV app does me no good.

I will be scanning the dial for a regular radio feed but it seems unlikely to work, and checking for the current box score on the phone seems worthless.

thanks in advance

send a PM if needed. I suppose I can try firstrowsports, but on my phone it usually is crappy.

Last edited:
First year I purchase Sunday Ticket and so far all 4 games have been on in my area :bricks:

Last edited:

Bills/Pats televised here? To channel my inner NEer wannabe, that's bizaah! Hasn't happened sice the teams' roles were reversed. I recall drowning my sorrow with a Whopper :p

First year I purchase Sunday Ticket and so far all 4 games have been on in my area :bricks:

Meanwhile here the only game I've had on local TV is the Pats/Ravens game. And looking at next week's schedule it looks like once again no Pats on local TV due to the Vikings playing at the same time on CBS no less. So thank god I got Sunday Ticket so I can watch our Pats (and keeping tabs on the Vikes while at it).

Crappy Announcer Tip #1:

Turn down or unplug your Center channel. The game sounds/ref come through the stereo speakers. Only the announcers are on the center channel, so you can eliminate them completely this way.

Dierdorf was actually the catalyst for me figuring this out.

I recall years ago when one of the networks experimented briefly with no announcers, just the stadium PA. I'd love to see that tried again. They could augment it with a crawl giving injury updates and other important info.

Thank God, I can get this on my local channel.

my directv service has been out for 2 weeks and they can't come to fix it for another 6 days. Been a long time customer and sunday ticket buyer, but their service has really gone downhill. Their lack of service got me a few things after some threats. NFL ticket for free (complete refund) and $10 off per month for the next year.

The only reason I have directv is for the Pats game. Wish there was another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes