PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 Picks/Betting Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wide_Receiver

Banned
Reaction score
Had an awesome week three; here's week four.

New England Patriots (2-1) @ Oakland Raiders (2-1)
Line: Patriots -4

The difficult task for the Patriots is being every up and coming team’s measuring stick. The Patriots will get everyone’s best shot throughout the course of the season. The advantage New England has is the greatest coach of all time capable of tempering expectations, keeping the team humble, and getting a squad to turn it around after a disappointing outing; possessing the greatest quarterback to ever play never hurts either. The Raiders can control this game in the trenches; the zone blocking scheme that has made Darren McFadden a star has really taken form as a top flight ground game. However, as I’ve stated several times, this isn’t 2001 any more; running the ball and controlling the clock doesn’t win games any more. A team must keep up with the Patriots just like Buffalo did and get the lucky bounces in the form of a couple of tipped passes turned INT.

Read the rest of this match-up, and all the other games this weekend at The Bleacher Beat.

Week 4 NFL Picks « The Bleacher Beat

Great picks, thanks for the write-ups. I took the Browns over the Titans, but otherwise my picks were pretty much identical to yours... I'm going to take that as a good sign :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back