PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Coverage Map (Distribution updates)

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
KWmWjnM.jpg

ttVQK1J.jpg

3hZzxr1.jpg

What does the 506 in 506sports.com stand for anyway?

That's interesting that part of Washington and Idaho are scheduled to get the Tennessee - Indianapolis game even though they are not close to either place geographically.

Interesting to see that the New England area gets the Buffalo game rather than the Miami game. Presumably that is because the Bills are in first place in the division, though it may also be in part due to the area having seen the Raiders last week, and already having seen the Dolphins. Regardless, it's been a while since a Dolphins game was bumped by a Bills game for fans of the Patriots. Houston having more name players and with a record of 2-1 while Oakland has no name players and is 0-3 may play a part in that decision too.

Really odd that Scranton would show the Jets game; of the three possible games to broadcast, I would think that would be the last choice for northeastern PA. Figured they would either go with the Steelers game (in-state team), or the best available game (Packers-Bears).

Also interesting to see that Tampa would rather go with the Jaguars game (late) than go head-to-head with another game against the Bucs. I would think that there are enough transplants in Florida that they would go with the best game, and take their chances going head-to-head against the local (but 0-3) team. On the other hand, none of the four early games on CBS are really all that compelling.

On the subject of the Bucs, it looks like Gainseville has already ditched Tampa Bay and opted for the best national game (Packers-Bears) rather than the 'local' team.

As for eastern Washington and northern Idaho, perhaps there is player from the Spokane area that now plays for one of those two teams that draws a big television audience?

That's interesting that part of Washington and Idaho are scheduled to get the Tennessee - Indianapolis game even though they are not close to either place geographically.

That same coverage area had Tennessee-Cincinnati last week as well. Maybe because of Jake Locker? But Locker is from western Washington, and went to UW which is also in western Washington, so I don't get it either.

Well, at least I get to watch some of my fantasy matchups. Thank god the Pats game is on MNF.

Much rather have the Carolina or Tennessee game. F the Jill's and Houston, two nobodies. The Jill's will prove to be a pretender in a month and half.

For the first time this year, Jacksonville gets two bad ass games on Fox. Packers/Bears and Eagles/Niners. Maybe I can watch Nick Foles get crushed on a blind side block again in this game. That was great entertainment.

Meh, none of these games interest me.

On the subject of the Bucs, it looks like Gainseville has already ditched Tampa Bay and opted for the best national game (Packers-Bears) rather than the 'local' team.

Well, in truth as you know, Gainesville's local team plays on Saturday, so they can go with whatever up there really.

I'm happier with the Buffalo game here in CT, as it turns out, so I'm pleased with the scheduling this week.

Well, in truth as you know, Gainesville's local team plays on Saturday, so they can go with whatever up there really.

I'm happier with the Buffalo game here in CT, as it turns out, so I'm pleased with the scheduling this week.

Professionally, Gainesville is a Jags hot spot. But those are only for the poor souls that actually aren't college students and have to live there.

Here in NE, with no Pats game, I'm using Sunday as one last beach day (82 degrees and sunny.) I don't care if they televise Chinese cartoons.

Professionally, Gainesville is a Jags hot spot. But those are only for the poor souls that actually aren't college students and have to live there.

Assuming they have TVs...

Interesting to see that the New England area gets the Buffalo game rather than the Miami game. Presumably that is because the Bills are in first place in the division, though it may also be in part due to the area having seen the Raiders last week, and already having seen the Dolphins. Regardless, it's been a while since a Dolphins game was bumped by a Bills game for fans of the Patriots. Houston having more name players and with a record of 2-1 while Oakland has no name players and is 0-3 may play a part in that decision too.

Really odd that Scranton would show the Jets game; of the three possible games to broadcast, I would think that would be the last choice for northeastern PA. Figured they would either go with the Steelers game (in-state team), or the best available game (Packers-Bears).

Also interesting to see that Tampa would rather go with the Jaguars game (late) than go head-to-head with another game against the Bucs. I would think that there are enough transplants in Florida that they would go with the best game, and take their chances going head-to-head against the local (but 0-3) team. On the other hand, none of the four early games on CBS are really all that compelling.

As for eastern Washington and northern Idaho, perhaps there is player from the Spokane area that now plays for one of those two teams that draws a big television audience?

I live in Scranton, we get stuck with the Jets quite frequently. It's a particularly torturous sort of hell.

Jacksonville and Panama City FL; Myrtle Beach SC: GB-CHI to TB-PIT
Honolulu HI: GB-CHI to DET-NYJ
Scranton PA: DET-NYJ to TB-PIT

Jacksonville and Panama City FL; Greenville SC; Knoxville TN; Mobile AL; Omaha NE; Cedar Rapids IA; Madison and Wausau WI; Marquette MI; Billings MT: PHI-SF to ATL-MIN

Why television stations would opt out of Green Bay-Chicago in favor of a game with the Bucs is baffling.

Some of the others (Wisconsin) I can somewhat understand, to have a game with a division rival. Still, the Eagles-Niners is a far superior game than the Falcons-Vikings.

Nice. So the Fox game just went from awesome to dog **** for North Florida. Had a feeling this would happen evenutally.

Dolphins are headed downhill and fast. I think OAK gets their first W this week vs them

Question: I do not get ESPN, but have Sunday Ticket. Do I still get MNF?
Thanks.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back