Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Images from Week 4... Enjoy.

Regular

Small

Widescreen

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

This is going to sound dumb. No- it is dumb.

What do you do with this wallpaper?

Pre-emptive response: No, I won't to that.

Awesome job T-Shirt. I like that dark colors dominate this one, that way I can still see my icons. :)

PATSNUTme said:

You print out enough of them to wall paper your room.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

I set it as the background screen on my computer.:)

Great work, Thanks as always.

Thanks T!! Great job.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Images from Week 4... Enjoy.

Regular

Small

Widescreen

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

Thank you,excellent work.i have a widescreen monitor and it looks fantastic.

Very very very nice. Love the work.

PATSNUTme said:
T-ShirtDynasty gave better instructions than what I originally said:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Nut, for the image to look the best, cleanest without any blur or jagged lines, you need to know the resolution of your monitor.

For WinXP
-Right click on an empty spot on your desktop, and choose "Properties"

-In the dialog window that pops up, click on "Settings" tab

-Look to the lower left for "Screen Resolution" and take note of the xxxx by xxxx pixels.

-If it's set to 800 by 600 pixels, then click on the "Small" thumbnail in the first post... if it's 1024 by 768 pixels, then click the "Regular" thumbnail. If it's bigger than 1024 by 768 pixels, click the "Widescreen" thumbnail. If it's set to 640 by 480 pixels, then you don't belong on the internet. ;)

-Once you click the appropriate thumbnail, it will take you to the full version of the image. Depending on your connection, this may take a bit to actually load fully, they're not small files.

-After the image has loaded, if you want to replace your desktop background with the new file, THEN right click on it like bishbash said, and select "Set as Wallpaper" (Firefox) or "Set as background" (Internet Explorer).

-Also, as noted in the first post, if using the Widescreen version, you'll want to set your wallpaper to "Center" and NOT the standard "Stretch" so that the image itself doesn't get squished or stretched to fit your screen.. this will make the image look like crap (unless your resolution IS actually 1920 by 1200).

-To set your wallpaper to "center", Firefox users can specify at the time they right-click the image, Internet Explorer users will have to go back into Display Properties (as in the first step above) but instead of clicking "Settings" tab, click the "Desktop" tab, over to the right, look for the "Position" setting and choose "Center".

That should do it. Anybody who's not experienced with this stuff, feel free to ask any questions you may have, or lemme know if you have trouble.

Last edited:
bishbash said:
Move your cursor over the photo you like best, right click with your mouse, double click on the option that says "set as background".

Thanks.

Can I do that when I'm naked?:D

Once again, fantastic work!! I have a couple of Steelers friends at work and they are envious!

As always, I really appreciate the kind words and the feedback everybody. Sorry I wasn't up to working on one last week. ;)

bishbash said:
Move your cursor over the photo you like best, right click with your mouse, double click on the option that says "set as background".
Actually that will set the thumbnail as your wallpaper (aka Desktop background, Patsnut) and will look like crud.

Nut, for the image to look the best, cleanest without any blur or jagged lines, you need to know the resolution of your monitor.

For WinXP
-Right click on an empty spot on your desktop, and choose "Properties"

-In the dialog window that pops up, click on "Settings" tab

-Look to the lower left for "Screen Resolution" and take note of the xxxx by xxxx pixels.

-If it's set to 800 by 600 pixels, then click on the "Small" thumbnail in the first post... if it's 1024 by 768 pixels, then click the "Regular" thumbnail. If it's bigger than 1024 by 768 pixels, click the "Widescreen" thumbnail. If it's set to 640 by 480 pixels, then you don't belong on the internet. ;)

-Once you click the appropriate thumbnail, it will take you to the full version of the image. Depending on your connection, this may take a bit to actually load fully, they're not small files.

-After the image has loaded, if you want to replace your desktop background with the new file, THEN right click on it like bishbash said, and select "Set as Wallpaper" (Firefox) or "Set as background" (Internet Explorer).

-Also, as noted in the first post, if using the Widescreen version, you'll want to set your wallpaper to "Center" and NOT the standard "Stretch" so that the image itself doesn't get squished or stretched to fit your screen.. this will make the image look like crap (unless your resolution IS actually 1920 by 1200).

-To set your wallpaper to "center", Firefox users can specify at the time they right-click the image, Internet Explorer users will have to go back into Display Properties (as in the first step above) but instead of clicking "Settings" tab, click the "Desktop" tab, over to the right, look for the "Position" setting and choose "Center".

That should do it. Anybody who's not experienced with this stuff, feel free to ask any questions you may have, or lemme know if you have trouble.

ok, no matter what I do it comes out blurry. What am I doing wrong?

p8ryts said:
ok, no matter what I do it comes out blurry. What am I doing wrong?
If you'd like, turn on your Private Messages (in the User CP at the top of the forum) and I'll try to help you out.

Thanks for this - too bad we're not on a bye-week, as this one deserves to be my wallpaper for the next two weeks (I'm guessing I wasn't the only one who didn't look for new wallpaper after the Broncos game).

T I'm having some problems with this too. When I get the thumnail and click on it, I don't get anything(no full screen pic), any suggestions? Currently I have a very blurred image from the Reg size on my screen.
Thanks!

PatsChick87 said:
T I'm having some problems with this too. When I get the thumnail and click on it, I don't get anything(no full screen pic), any suggestions? Currently I have a very blurred image from the Reg size on my screen.
Thanks!
No idea, any links the forum software should open up in a new window. Maybe just linking the URL will work...

small http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/2565/patsfanswallweek4smallcg8.jpg

Reg http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4896/patsfanswallweek4wb1.jpg

Wide http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/2061/patsfanswallweek4widexo5.jpg

Edit: and if THOSE links don't take you to the full image, try pasting the URL's into your browser's address bar directly... because the forum truncates the URLs you need to right-click the link and choose Copy Link Location (Firefox) or Copy Shortcut (Internet Explorer) then paste in your address bar.

Yea! Success! I don't know what you did, but that time it worked! Now I have a beautiful wallpaper instead of the blurry image before!!

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey