PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 TNF: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles

Wow pressure as soon as the snap is called. This Chiefs OL is a sieve.

My Philly friends are at this game. One Chiefs' one Eagles'.

Gotta be cheering for the Chiefs. They've been so bad for so long.

yep and alex always willing to take a sack to save his stat numbers. That boy will not throw unless hes 100% sure someones open.

Gotta score there. What waste of a big play.

Chung being Chung

Mayock: "Now you gotta make the tackle, Patrick Chung. You make the tackle and you're off the field." You don't say. :rolleyes:

These crossing patterns are killing the Eagles.

This game is making last Thursday's game look like a work of art.

smith is choking in the pocket alot, freaking out when their is no breakdown and running.

Re: Re: Week 3 TNF: Kansas City Chiefs at Philadelphia Eagles

No doubt! I was expecting a lot more.

I love the way Charles runs the rock. He's so smooth, it looks like he's gliding out there.

smith is choking in the pocket alot, freaking out when their is no breakdown and running.

Smith is avoiding sacks and turnovers. The Chiefs are up by 2 TDs with him doing that.

That's not what I heard pregame..it was all a gigantic Vick love-in with tongue bathers Irvin and Sanders getting positively reptilian on a gekko level..."he's matured!! he's calmer!! he's more focused!! and he's that guy we all KNEW was going to be the greatest QB in history!!!!"

Gimme a break...he's a scumbag dog killer who should be wearing a number.He's EXACTLY the same quarterback he was when he took his first snap in the league. He's learned nothing because HE thinks he knows everything...and these idiots non stop blathering and slathering praise about "MIKE!!!!!" display THEIR incredible bias...but we can't talk about THAT, can we..

Smith is avoiding sacks and turnovers. The Chiefs are up by 2 TDs with him doing that.

They would be up alot more if he didnt scare so easy.

Eagles gotta get 7 here otherwise it's pretty much over.

Yep. He's doing what 60% of the QB's in this league don't know how to do.

He's establishing the basics. If you play like that, you get your teammates trust and they'll bust their ass for you .

They would be up alot more if he didnt scare so easy.

You're comparing a "first do no harm" QB to Brees, who's a "screw it, I'm chucking the ball deep" guy.

Smith has essentially been schooled to play like early Brady (if he'd been in a west coast offense), with the exception of Smith using his superior running ability.

Yeah, Alex Smith is as conservative as it gets. The guy epitomizes game manager. There's no way he's going to take risks downfield, especially since he doesn't have the arm talent to do it anyway.

He's playing it smart like has for the past 2 seasons with the 49ers.

Nice run by McCoy. Now we got a game.

nice no defense.

How often do you see a match where it's a struggle to score a TD for the opponent to match that TD on the following drive!

eagles are going to have over 300 yards rushing.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back