PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Thursday Night Football - Bucs at Falcons

Damn it, i feel bad for almost everyone involved in a game like this. The fans, the losing team, it's simply an awful experience

This is what the NFL has to offer to take everyone's mind off of the player conduct fiascos. This seems more like domestic abuse practiced at the team level.

222-0?! How is that even possible?

Julio Jones with over 100 yards in barely over a quarter. The most complete receiver in the NFL, IMO.

Yeah, I guess the decision to let Roddy White rest up for another week was a good one.

Falcons aren't exactly missing him, even with that gift turnover.

Well, that was fun. 28-0 in the 1st. Jeebus. I am oh so glad I set aside time to watch this game. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna pour another drink and surf the web. This game is what it must have been like when the Romans were feeding Christians to the wild beats in the Colosseum.

"so, what else do we have in the news?...hey, THIS looks good...the World Wide Watch Paint Dry Championship live on tape from Tierra Del Fuego...nah..too much action...

Julio Jones with over 100 yards in barely over a quarter. The most complete receiver in the NFL, IMO.

I'm playing the guy that has him in my FFL. :(

What's the over/under on when Tampa Bay gets a first down?

First half or second half?

I thought his knee hit the ground right as the ball came loose. Mike Smith never challenged.

Last edited:
Mankins just got blown up

now down goes Mankins....

I don't know if I've ever seen a game like this. Certainly not since the Buttfumble game, or the 59-0 route of Tennessee in 2009.

WHY WOULD YOU KICK IT TO THAT MAN?!?!

I thought his knee hit the ground right as the ball came loose. Lovie never challenged.

The sooner they get to garbage time, the better for everyone.

It's possible that Altlanta might break the single game scoring record, whatever that might be.

For the love of God, this is looking more like Alabama against Bowdoin College.

2 things.
1falcons still suck
2 imagine what we could do with a talent like Julio jones

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes