PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 predictions. Pick uip to 3 players

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
This is where you can predict your breakout player for the week, or who you think is going to have a big game, or just someone you think will improve. I have a couple of picks this week. My first pick is going to be Reggie Bush. Bush has not seen the endzone yet this season. Not only has Bush struggled, but the whole Saints offense. The Saints step up this week. Bush finds the endzone with 50+ rushing/50+ recieving. My next pick is Lawrence Maroney. Maroney also hasn't found the end zone yet this year. Maroney will rush for a 100+ yards and at least 1 TD against the Bills this week. My last pick is Thomas Jones. Jones has been pretty much a non factor for the Jets in first 2 weeks. Jones finally has good game with 100+ 1 TD against Miami this week.

I would agree with all of your projections/ I really hope wha tyou are saying about Bush is correct because I have Sammy Morris on the bench and I am pretty sure he'll see the endzone at least once this week against Buffalo.

On that note, I think Brees finally breaks out of his slump against the Titans and I think that Maurice-Jones Dew will have a big game this week against the Falcons.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back