PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing.. this kid looks capable and smart... Romo (when healthy) is certainly capable, but not very smart..
Romo hasn't really been the problem in quite a few years. He had a few hilarious **** ups his first few years but, been the defense last few runs.

Romo hasn't really been the problem in quite a few years. He had a few hilarious **** ups his first few years but, been the defense last few runs.
True, not saying their failures are all on him... just saying, watching him all of these years, I still don't really trust him.. too much Favre in him and not enough Brady.. IMO

Hmm...I think Romo is still a top quarterback but, this kid is good....maybe trade Romo in the offseason?
If traded , Romo has a $19.6 m dead cap # for 2017.

...and yet I have No doubt Hoyer could get on a plane to Foxborough and win as NE's QB vs BUF.

is romo a system QB too? because this rookie QB sure looks like a legit future superstar.

We'll see how he does as there is more tape on him, but he may be ready to take over full time even when Romo comes back. Same size as Jimmy G, 6-2 225.

Bears are the most boring team ever. Least the Jets' suckage is hilarious.

I'm convinced the bears would give us 2 firsts and 2 seconds for Jimmy

@consigliari51
Blow it up. Fox is garbage. Bring in Mcdaniels and Garoppolo. Draft a decent corner. #Bears

Give the Bears fans what they want! :D

Lol @ the bears on side kick

Fox IS garbage.

Romo is Nomo in Dallas. Welcome to the Prescott era.

Prescott is really playing well, he looks like the real deal.

We'll see how he does as there is more tape on him, but he may be ready to take over full time even when Romo comes back. Same size as Jimmy G, 6-2 225.

prescott's body type sorta reminds me of young donovan mcnabb. he looks poised and definitely looks like a long term solution for cowboys.

Ugh Bears still have a Thursday Nighter in Green Bay and a Monday Night vs Minnesota. Please make it stop. I want to watch good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back