PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Rthlsbrgr is a turnover machine

a moment of silence ,please...for the dearly departed Steeler season...

05-09-09_joe-paternos-pallbearers_original.jpg

Big Ben and Eli, 0-6.

Well wasn't as bad as the score suggests, but always nice to see the Steelers 0-3. Luckily they don't look dreadful enough anymore to give them a top 5 pick next year.

Re: NFL Week 3 other games

My ideal scenario would be Ben playing just good enough to have the Steelers around 7-9 or 8-8 for the next 5 seasons or so, never allowing them to get supreme draft picks while he takes a huge chunk of their cap. Which is why this little comeback right now might not be such a bad thing :)

It'll be interesting to see how Tomlin does now that Cowher's main talent base he inherited is diminishing. So far not looking good being embarrassed by Tim Tebow in the wild card round, then missing the playoffs altogether and looking at another tough season.

Steelers are like the giants of the AFC. They're a tough out when they make the playoffs but luckily it doesn't happen too often.

Interesting to see if the bears make the playoffs this season with their new coach. Don't really see Cutler ever getting it together in the playoffs. Pulling an LT in the playoffs showed his true character.

A Browns had a sick night 9rec, 198yds 2tds

Interesting to see if the bears make the playoffs this season with their new coach. Don't really see Cutler ever getting it together in the playoffs. Pulling an LT in the playoffs showed his true character.
Oddly enough, I think coach Trestman has resonated on Cutler. His temperament has change a lot and he no longer seems to be a major crybaby and his handling his teammates better.

I think the Bears are quietly one of the best teams in the NFL. I expect to win the NFCN as long their guys remain healthy enough.

Oddly enough, I think coach Trestman has resonated on Cutler. His temperament has change a lot and he no longer seems to be a major crybaby and his handling his teammates better.

I think the Bears are quietly one of the best teams in the NFL. I expect to win the NFCN as long their guys remain healthy enough.

Hopefully, I'd like to see the bears do well as long as they aren't playing us.

Doc Rivers loves the bears, cool story Al.

That's what being a Canadian for a while will do to you man...it will chill you the f&*k out...

:canadaflag:

Pretty interesting info from Breer:

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m
Going back to last December's nail-biting win in Foxboro, Niners' points against in their last 9 games: 34, 42, 13, 31, 24, 34, 28, 29, 27.

Pretty interesting info from Breer:

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m
Going back to last December's nail-biting win in Foxboro, Niners' points against in their last 9 games: 34, 42, 13, 31, 24, 34, 28, 29, 27.

I was pointing this out throughout the playoffs. Their D has been below average since that game, and the only time they held someone under 24 was the inept Cardinals and Skeletor or whoever at QB. Some attributed it to Justin Smith's injury, but if he is back to full strength it's definitely not helping.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back