PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3: Jets @ Dolphins - Who do you want to lose?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We have to root for one team to lose next week...but who?

Is this a serious question?

J-E-T-S. Jets. Jets. Jets.

I want the Jets to lose. I don't hate the Phins. I hate the Jets.

The Jets will get all they want from Miami next week. I watched quite a bit of their game with Minnesota and while their offense is still a little off track, their D will smack people around. Plus they're more capable of running between the tackles on the Jets than we are which will help keep them in the game.

I hate them both, and wish they could both lose, but a Jets loss would have a greater effect on them than a Phins loss would have in Miami.

I'm rooting for Miami to win a Pyrrhic victory.

I dislike the Dolphins. I hate the Jets

Heart says Jets...head saying Miami.

Last edited:
I can stand the dolphins with parcells being there and all. Let's go fins and then pats can take back the divison lead on MNF!

Honestly, although I HATE the Jets, I want them to win against the Phins because then a Pats win next week would make the division tied at 2-1.

I'll put my hatred of the Jets aside and look at it with the AFC East in mind. That said, I'd want the Dolphins to lose. Still, I wouldn't be upset if the Jets lost as well...:rocker:

Who cares....if the pats cant take care of business on their own, then it doesn't matter

I don't want Miami 3--0, so, reluctantly, I want the Jets to win. But, either way I'm happy.

How about a Tie? Would benefit everyone. :cool:

I am rooting for the Fish. I hate the Jets.

Only once in my life have I rooted for the Jets. It was a miserable experience ending with a heart breaking Favre interception.

We have to root for one team to lose next week...but who?

I voted for Fat Tony the uncouth loudmouth.

The Doofins are 2-0; we're 1-1.

We already have a division loss; the doofins need a division loss.

If the jesters can beat the doofins, then we'll all be 2-1. Heck, with a little more luck - and a little less Lord Farvequad - the doofins could be 0-2.

Whoever's ahead of me is the team I want to lose.

Even though Miami would be 3-0, the Jets have a game on us and we still have 2 shots at the Doofins to even the score. Besides, it would be nice to see the Doofins at 3-0 when the Pats go down to tie for the lead.(assuming we win at Buffalo next week).

Last edited:
Hate to say this..but i want the Jets to win...everyone will be 1-1 in division as well as 2-1

I voted for Fat Tony the uncouth loudmouth.

The Doofins are 2-0; we're 1-1.

We already have a division loss; the doofins need a division loss.

If the jesters can beat the doofins, then we'll all be 2-1. Heck, with a little more luck - and a little less Lord Farvequad - the doofins could be 0-2.

Whoever's ahead of me is the team I want to lose.

so you would rather the jets be 2-0 in the division than the dolphins (the team we play the week after)....Jesus did our fanbase get dumber this offseason?:lol2:

Hate to say this..but i want the Jets to win...everyone will be 1-1 in division as well as 2-1

how short sighted is our fanbase? The Jets haven't lost a division game and unless you are banking on Buffalo rising to the occasion you have the Jets at 3-0 in the division. While if we beat the Bills like we should and we beat the Dolphins like we should, we would be 2-1 leaving the Jets in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back