PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 vs Chargers is for HFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a pretty blunt statement.

Premature, party of one? Your table is ready.

Yeah, but I've read that book. It's time to show the Chargers what it's like to play the big game in frigid Foxboro and put that dog to rest for good.
I want to see Manning return to his worst nightmare (The Frigid Razor In January).Peyton & everyone in America knows he can't win @ NE in January.Bring on the Colts,Chargers and any other team.

Yes this could be the AFCCG HFA game.

Oakland and KC look to be fighting it out for top 3 draft picks. I thought Denver would give the Bolts a tough go, but injuries to their LBs and their DL and RBs is killing their chances. So SD should have a cakewalk in their division.

The Colts will be lucky to finish in the top two in the AFCS. I've said it before and will agian. The Colts are collapsing! No depth anywhere, and starting holes galore, all over the defense. The mighty Offense is now cracking up too. Harrsion is 35. Is Troy Brown today what he was at 30? Tarik Glenn was key to keeping Manning off the turf. The rest of their line in nondescript except for Center jeff Saturday and that ain't anywhere near enough. No one behind Manning or Addai, and Harrsion and Wayne or Clark. We all saw what a rookie WR is good for last year. Call me back in year or two for Gonzalez. Ugoh might be a pretty fair LT eventually, but he has more of the look of a Matt Light type OLT at best; a good but not a tackle that makes the rest of a nondescript line look good. Meanwhile as a raw rook, Ugoh removes Dallas Clark as a receiving weapon, who will need to stay home and block...

I think it will be a three way dogfight in the AFCN and the winner could go 9-7. The AFCN winer will be the equivalent of a wildcard. Don't forget the Steelers are only a year from a SB victory.
The New England Awesomes are just awesome, and the Indianapolis Suckies just suck.

Do you understand that our RUN D was epically bad last season? Do you understand that the defense is bigger, stronger, faster, and more hard hitting than last year?

These guys can tackle, and they will force turnovers.

Manning is in a zone, and his weaponry has been expanded. The Colts will be just fine I tell ya.

The New England Awesomes are just awesome, and the Indianapolis Suckies just suck.

Do you understand that our RUN D was epically bad last season? Do you understand that the defense is bigger, stronger, faster, and more hard hitting than last year?

Manning is in a zone, and his weaponry has been expanded. The Colts will be just fine I tell ya.

I see you are humming a little tune. "...dream a little dream for me..." "Dream on"

I see you are humming a little tune. "...dream a little dream for me..." "Dream on" :bricks:

I see you are humming a little tune. "...dream a little dream for me..." "Dream on" :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back