PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 NFL game discussions

No, it's his being an elite QB who's up there with the very best in the league.

He's an elite quarterback, but still not as good as advertised. The entire Packer team went on a tear to win the Superbowl, then the next year they got an uber-gravy schedule, in a year with no training camp because of the strike, which noticeably affecting good defenses, never mind the ones Green Bay played, which helped him put up a monster QBR against teams playing bad.

Those two back to back events for Green Bay transformed Rodgers into #1 in the eyes of the media.

He's elite but still overrated.

He has a really sharp skill set, and does a lot of things great. He's a dangerous offensive player. That said, he does a lot of things bad too. He holds on to the ball way too long. He's been accused of taking sacks to protect his completion %. He can look really average when down in the 4th quarter. He's sort of the opposite of clutch. Where's the beef with Aaron Rodgers?

Where's the intangibles?

Aaron Rodgers is to football what would be to automobiles if Kia made a $3,000,000 sports car.

Yeah, it would be flashy and sharp as hell, but under the hood, in some ways, it's still a Kia.

I don't dislike Rodgers, and I'm not saying he sucks, but he IS overrated IMO

OrnateHopefulGangesdolphin.gif

All these flags are a disgrace. Football is getting ruined.

the bears are terrible.

with that being said, i hope they rape the jets!! i doubt da bears start off 0-3 lol

That's what 6 years $126 million gets you?

Nice....................

(I know it's actually a team-friendly deal but still)

go for the killing, put the knife in their chest, another Cutler Marshall connection

The 49er's musta got green influenjetza...no known cure

49ers meltdown haha

Shane Vereen's little brother looked bad on that play. Kapernick just shook him off.

Willie Young is bullying the **** out of Martin.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back