PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL Games

Is Curtis Painter actually in at QB for the Giants?

EDIT-Just said Eli is out with a ankle sprain

tumblr_myeceoKXVG1ra90n2o1_500.jpg

Newton with a flop that would make an NBA player blush. Draws 15.

Cam Newton is pure scum. I'd pay a ton of money to see that little $h!t get knocked out.

Not even LeBron james gets up SMILING like that after flopping.

He should be fined

If these scores hold and the Patriots win I don't think either of those teams walks into Cincinnati and beats them.

Marvin Lewis has been with the Bengals for 11 years and has 0 playoff wins.

They deserve absolutely no respect an any team can go in there and beat them next week, they're one of the most overrated teams in the league.

Marvin Lewis has been with the Bengals for 11 wins and has 0 playoff wins.

They deserve absolutely no respect an any team can go in there and beat them next week, they're one of the most overrated teams in the league.

I think their defense is great and they are better than Pittsburgh and San Diego. That said, Dalton and Lewis are the great equalizers.

Marvin Lewis has been with the Bengals for 11 wins and has 0 playoff wins.

And the Ratbirds have just tied it up. Unfortunately, JAX has folded like a cheap tent.

3 INTs and a ten-yard punt. Hey Bengals - -Christmas was last week.

Big first down for Bengals there.

I don't want Ravens in playoffs... They are the one team that scares me

I don't want Ravens in playoffs... They are the one team that scares me

Yes, the Patriots have no chance against the Ravens..

Chiefs inactives:

Bcre3rBCMAApoCC.jpg:large

Have at it SD.

If the Pats rested that many starters, everybody would be all over them for doing that, the Chiefs are doing it so it's a "smart move" :bricks:

A Whale's Vagina will sneak into the playoffs if everything stays the same and the Chiefs rest their starters. They will be a very tough out.

If the Pats rested that many starters, everybody would be all over them for doing that, the Chiefs are doing it so it's a "smart move" :bricks:

Difference is Pats have generally had something to play for. Chiefs are locked into the #5 seed, guaranteed to play next weekend.

well Jets are up 17-7. How did we let that game slip away against the fins? We would have had the bye locked up by now....:(

Tannenhill just picked off as I type this..

Dalton with INT #4 -- on a first and goal.

Spectacular choke by the Dolphins is almost complete. :singing:

Said this last week, but Flacco's knee injury is a lot more than a 'mild MCL sprain.' He's way off.

The Ravens are a bad team and play in a bad division. The fact that they're down by 10 points despite Dalton handing them 3 picks is pretty incredible.

That pass and play call is why I don't fear Cincinnati...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back