PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL games - odds, tv info, previews and predictions

Man... I'd hate to be Matty Ice on that hit

Man... I'd hate to be Matty Ice on that hit

I wish we could just not allow anyone from that div a playoff game..they are going to lose week 1 anyways...

Rodgers should have thrown the ball away and lived for another down considering he was already somewhat injured.

This is why I hold my breath every time Brady goes for a run....
Rosgers didn't take a hit or anything on that run, just aggravated a pre-existing injury. I still pretty much agree, though. Dude shouldn't be running (or playing) if his calf is so bad. They're playing for a bye though so I guess it kinda makes sense

Packers would be stupid to let Rodgers back in.

Biggest problem for Watt is that his team didn't make the playoffs.

If they had, he'd have a much better shot.

Agreed. Some voters will take that into consideration. Others will always be prejudiced against voting for a non QB... But I think he'll get enough votes to take it.

They're 9-7 with Watt and I doubt they win 4 games without him.

I wish we could just not allow anyone from that div a playoff game..they are going to lose week 1 anyways...
I dunno, the winner will be hosting ryan Lindley in the wild card round. That's a winnable game, for sure

I don't like either team so I wouldn't hate 3 PIT vs 6 BAL in the division round.
2 AFC North teams who hate each other beating the crap out of each other.

BAL wins they come to Foxboro. PIT wins they go to Denver and Pats get Indy/Cin

Agreed. Some voters will take that into consideration. Others will always be prejudiced against voting for a non QB... But I think he'll get enough votes to take it.

I think that would be held against him a lot more if there was a QB who had a really dominating performance this year. But since nobody really killed it at QB, I think voters will be more receptive to the notion that not voting for Watt because of his team's record is basically just punishing him for having terrible QBs on his team. Watt should win MVP.

Man, Tate and megatron make staffords job pretty easy. Brady would throw for 5000 yards every year with them

Touchdown Detroit!!!

Rodgers is back in and Green Bay is officially a bunch of dumbasses. They better hope nothing goes wrong.

So whoever wins gets a first-round bye, whoever loses is on the road this weekend.

No pressure. . . .

If seattle loses, this game is the difference between #1 and #6 for GB. Has that ever happened before?

They win 11 with Brady or Rodgers without Watt. Watt simply cannot have the impact on the game that an elite QB can - I know people get frustrated that the MVP is a QB nearly every year, but it is for a reason. They determine who wins & loses games more than any other position.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back