PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL games - odds, tv info, previews and predictions

They would win playing Cobb at qb. Stafford is lousy.

Rodgers should have thrown the ball away and lived for another down considering he was already somewhat injured.

This is why I hold my breath every time Brady goes for a run....

Rodgers...rut ro

This would be a big momentum builder if detroit can score before half.

Stafford is so damn inaccurate. My god

exactly why no Gronk, Edelman today.

Breathed a heavy sigh of relief when Brady took a seat
I can't remember the last time this team went into the playoffs this healthy, it could be ten years or so.

The Lions may be able to steal the division if AR doesn't return. Pure craziness!

Seattle having consistent O-line problems, GB with a hobbled Rodgers (at best), Denver with Ol' Noodle arm.

Dallas might be the only team left that I am worried about beating the Patriots.

Big drive for Detroit

Oh those lolphins...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...onducts-bizarre-locker-room-availability.html

I covered last year's harassment scandal. I saw Daunte Culpepper hand out press releases about himself to the media to fight the team's position that it was cutting him in 2007. I reported on the disagreements between Dan Marino and Jimmy Johnson and covered each of their departure pressers in the wake of 62-7.

And today I witnessed the most bizarre locker room session in my career.

Mike Wallace, benched in the second half by coaches after he had a disagreement with a coach and, by extension, Ryan Tannehill, declined to speak to the media after the game.

But only sort of.

He asked Brandon Gibson to handle the questions to him so as to avoid not saying the wrong thing. This is not a new Wallace approach. His first game with the Dolphins he was upset after the game for not being targetted and refused to talk to reporters.

That was not a good look and Wallace obviously realized it. So today, he adapted. he didn't talk. But his sentiments got out there through Gibson, who stood shoulder to shoulder with Wallace answering the questions directed at Wallace.

It was surreal.​

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...e-locker-room-availability.html#storylink=cpy

Pathetic call just gave Detroit 7 points basically

Stafford is wearing a helmet for a reason. A light whack on the helmet does not hurt him. This isn't basketball

LOL what!? Just realized the frightening Seahawks are losing to the mighty Rams at home 6-0.

Stop calling for a flag you bums

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back