PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 NFL Games

So if you hit Manning, he gets rattled. If you listen to the media, that only happens to Brady.

People have kinda forgotten about Indy .They will cause some noise in the playoffs.

So if you hit Manning, he gets rattled. If you listen to the media, that only happens to Brady.

The media i don't think realizes ANY QB who gets hit gets rattled...even the almighty manning

People have kinda forgotten about Indy .They will cause some noise in the playoffs

AFC is so weak this year...any team can lose..any team can win. Broncos D stinks..pats injured..benglas are ehh...colts only god knows

You are totally wrong. If you hit manning its his offensive line. If you hit brady up the middle 'he folds like a cheap tent' as per ryan clark.

Congratulations to Manning for completing his first pass of the second half for 4 yards on a third and 10. And kudos to a most excellent Manning Face afterwards.

Moreno may as well head to the showers.

People have kinda forgotten about Indy .They will cause some noise in the playoffs.

Mind you, that noise will likely be about as attractive as Miley Cyrus trying her hand at the music of Philip Glass. . . .

i will never forget when manning threw his Oline under the bus in Indy...what a great PC that was

wow...andre..gotta have that.

Moreno may as well head to the showers.

Bah, who needs 6.5 yards per carry when you can keep throwing for individual records three and outs.

4th quarter in Buffalo - up 10 and driving in Miami territory. It would be huge to clinch the division before kickoff in Baltimore.

Buff has to hold on for 15 more min and pats are division champs again

i will never forget when manning threw his Oline under the bus in Indy...what a great PC that was

And tom jackson said he is right and polian came over on wfan next day and francesa and maddog killed manning he also threw manning under the bus and got angry in the interview.
Another thing about the game. Anyone remember the polamalu INT which was ruled incomplete ? if it had been brady/pats then ...

Two reasons why i want the jets to win the next two games

REX gets to stay in NY
The Jets move down the draft order

Schaub is doing all he can to keep the Texans from getting at least tied.

Two reasons why i want the jets to win the next two games

REX gets to stay in NY
The Jets move down the draft order

OTOH, it also means the stain on your soul of rooting for a JEST win.

Schaub is an f-ing dumbass.

stupid schaub.

How deliciously ironic would it be if Manning ended the season one TD short of Brady's record...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back